Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble identifying Tou 2.0 PSU screws

Hello!

I recently purchased the Tou 2.0 and am currently installing the power supply. I have attached the rack and used the rack screws, but I need to screw in the front. It says to use thumbscrews, but the only ones I can find are the 8 PCI-E card thumbscrews. Am I meant to use 4 of these for the Power Supply too, or were the screws that I need not included not included? Im currently attempting my first build, so I might just be missing something.

Thanks for your time!
    P.s. the Tou 2.0 is gorgeous! i cant wait to get it finished!

https://imgur.com/gallery/ycDAB
    Last edited by Outlwdragon; 04-24-2017, 05:40 AM. Reason: Added pictures

Originally posted by Outlwdragon View Post
    Hello!

I recently purchased the Tou 2.0 and am currently installing the power supply. I have attached the rack and used the rack screws, but I need to screw in the front. It says to use thumbscrews, but the only ones I can find are the 8 PCI-E card thumbscrews. Am I meant to use 4 of these for the Power Supply too, or were the screws that I need not included not included? Im currently attempting my first build, so I might just be missing something.

Thanks for your time!

Hello,

We look forward to seeing your build and hope that you post it on our forums. The motherboard screws are the same as the ones that lock the PSU into place.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlwdragon View Post
      Hello!

Thanks for your time!

The extra thumbscrews are on the back of the case above the PSU. What I need to buy are the 4 screws that hold the MB tray to the inside of the case. I moved while I was in the middle of my new build, and now I can't find these screws anywhere. If anyone either knows the size screws that hold the MB tray in place or know where I can buy 4 new screws, I would really appreciate the info. I'm stuck on my build and can't do anything else until I find more of these screws.

Thanks!

Comment

We can place them on our Outlet Store for you, but the cost of shipping will make it more expensive than it needs to be. In order to save you some cash, we suggest going to Fry's or other electronics store and ask for hard drive screws. It's literally the same threading. If you are still unable to find them, let us know.

Comment

Working...
        X