Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-frame 2.0

Dear In Win,

I am really close in pulling the trigger for the D-frame 2.0, but i still have 4 questions. I hope you can answer them.

1. my intension is the buy the green / black variant. Are there coming more color variants? If not i would like to chrome the green parts. Would this be possible?

2. as with the D-frame the motherboard is in a 90 degree angle compared to other enclosures. The monitorcable and all others from the motherboard, how would the cablemanagement look like? I can't find a descent picture how all the cables go around since the come out at the top.

3. as above says the cables come out at top, how would dust be inside the connectors of the motherboard?

4. i know you deliver them with a special designed power supply, but what if i do not want to use that one. In stead i want to use my own Be Quiet power supply, is this possible without making any modifications?

I LOVE your products, i already am the proud owner of a 901.
    Please continue designing things other can't and won't.

Thanks for your reply,
    Ivo

Hello Darth Mystery,

First off, thank you for being a valued customer. We hope you share your 901 build with our community. I will try my best to answer all of you questions:

1. It really depends on your region, I am from the U.S. region, and as of now, we are looking at early Q4 for the green variant of the D-Frame 2.0.

2. Since it is an open-air chassis with two clear tempered glass side panels, this will be a case you want to have good cable management. It really depend on your experience with cable management. Some will find it easy, some will find it difficult.

3. Dust is usually not too much of an issue with open-air cases. Closed cases generally house more dust since there is no where for the dust to escape once inside. In open cases, the dust have many exits points, so dust will be fine. Still recommended to clean the case like you would any case.

4. No, you would need to mod to fit a standard-sized PSU.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more information.

Comment

According to photos sent directly from an In Win Representative, The green D-frame would come chromed already for the finish similar to the gold D-frame if that answers your first question.

Comment

Working...
      X