In Win D-frame 2.0 Black Green ETA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Win D-frame 2.0 Black Green ETA

I just saw that In Win has accepted feedback and is now making 3 different colour variants for the D-frame 2.0!!!

This thought has made me pause my current project on my main PC as I am in a dilemma over swapping cases.

Wanted to ask for the approximate ETA for the Black/GREEN D-frame 2.0 for Australia/NZ. and if it would be available here, would love to pick one up.

Thanks!

Feeling Excited! as this could be the case I was waiting for..

we are glad you like the new color !! it will be available in Australia/NZ in the near future. please also follow us on FB (in win ANZ ) (https://www.facebook.com/INWINANZ/?fref=ts ) so you can get the latest information

Comment

Awesome,

any insights on whether the power supply being bundled would have different coloured Led such as Green for the green variant etc.? Or would they all be the amber led on the regular gold d-frame2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Beenade66 View Post
        Awesome,

any insights on whether the power supply being bundled would have different coloured Led such as Green for the green variant etc.? Or would they all be the amber led on the regular gold d-frame2.0
        Yes, it will match with the corresponding colors.

Comment

That's good to hear! Thank you Johnny

I have been quoted an ETA of October for the Green D-frame 2.0

Just 2 more months to go...

Comment

Working...
          X