Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Frame Owner's Club

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • S-Frame Owner's Club

    Introducing the S-Frame with Luxurious Color

    In Win open-frame chassis with a unique one-piece construction design concept combining unconventional craftsmanship techniques to create an impeccable artistry. The new gold and black design with detailed aluminium brushed hairline texture made new S-Frame truly luxurious and exquisite.

    S-Frame's simplistic aesthetics required a selection of delicate techniques to accomplish the uniqueness, strength and perfect artistry.





  • #2
    This case is awesome! would love to have one!

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you Jim:
      We are committed to bring out more exciting products!

      Comment


      • #4
        Sooon baby...sooonnnn ^_^

        Comment


        • #5
          It's coming.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi everyone! I finally got my S-Frame to an acceptable form. It's still lacking watercooling and a dual/triple GPU setup that is planned for this summer. I started this project November of 2014 when the red/black version released. It's #151 which was perfect to me since I enjoy Pokemon and the relation to the original 151 and Mew was fantastic. The name of the rig is King Sombra. Descriptions are in the album!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KallenStadtfeld_SC View Post
              Hi everyone! I finally got my S-Frame to an acceptable form. It's still lacking watercooling and a dual/triple GPU setup that is planned for this summer. I started this project November of 2014 when the red/black version released. It's #151 which was perfect to me since I enjoy Pokemon and the relation to the original 151 and Mew was fantastic. The name of the rig is King Sombra. Descriptions are in the album!

              Looks great! The Pro-1 looks stunning with the case!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post


                Looks great! The Pro-1 looks stunning with the case!
                Thanks! That's what I thought when I came across it in the store and had to have it. The colors and textures match extremely well. The quality is superb as I've come to expect from In Win.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you for your kind words! We definitely love your build.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
                    Thank you for your kind words! We definitely love your build.
                    Thanks! It's still a work in progress but I hope to make it one of the best representations of just how amazing a build can be when placed in such a gorgeous and unique case.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My project "Hercule" Been working since december 2015 and is close to finish.

                      In-Win S-Frame
                      ASUS Maximus VIII Formula
                      i7-6700K
                      Dominator 16GB 2666 Mhz
                      Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 PCI-e 3.0
                      Samsung 850 PRO
                      Corsair AX1200i
                      EVGA GTX 980ti Hydro Copper
                      Thermaltake Riing and EKWB EK-Vardar fans
                      Alphacool Nexxos UT60 Full Copper
                      Aqua Computer Aquaero 5 pro
                      EK-Supremacy EVO
                      EK-XTOP pumps (2 ea.)

                      and then some.....

                      But its been fun, and I really like the result.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MoniDenmark View Post
                        My project "Hercule" Been working since december 2015 and is close to finish.

                        In-Win S-Frame
                        ASUS Maximus VIII Formula
                        i7-6700K
                        Dominator 16GB 2666 Mhz
                        Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 PCI-e 3.0
                        Samsung 850 PRO
                        Corsair AX1200i
                        EVGA GTX 980ti Hydro Copper
                        Thermaltake Riing and EKWB EK-Vardar fans
                        Alphacool Nexxos UT60 Full Copper
                        Aqua Computer Aquaero 5 pro
                        EK-Supremacy EVO
                        EK-XTOP pumps (2 ea.)

                        and then some.....

                        But its been fun, and I really like the result.

                        More pictures please (those pictures are so small)

                        and if possible build log?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That would be appreciated! We are definitely interested in seeing some larger photos.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            those pictures are just a tease!

                            I will admit pictures are a little difficult to upload and attach to posts.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Love this case, will there ever be another batch of those silver / grey type ones created again? I gather they were for the press and the red/black yellow/black was for the public, but that finish looked amazing as! would snap one up without question

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X