Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure how often this thread is used, but I need to find 4 replacement screws that hold the MB tray in place in my Tou 2.0 Does anyone know what size screws are used or where I can buy replacement parts for this case? My build is dead in the water until I find some screws.

Comment

We can place them on our Outlet Store for you, but the cost of shipping will make it more expensive than it needs to be. In order to save you some cash, we suggest going to Fry's or other electronics store and ask for hard drive screws. It's literally the same threading. If you are still unable to find them, let us know.

Comment

I bought my In Win Tou 2.0 case in 2017, and I finally finished my build. My problem is that I've installed a fully custom waterloop with glass tubing, and I need to leak test it before I hook up all my internal components so if it does have a leak somewhere, all my components won't fry.

So far, every system I've ever built has allowed a jumper to be installed on the end of the 24 pin ATX cable, which lets you power up and components and peripherals without actually powering up the MB. This doesn't seem to be the case with this PSU. The 2 additional 6 pin ATX power outputs on the side of the rest of the power connectors (the ones that allow continuous power if the PSU is off) work, but I can't get any power from any of the other power connections on the PSU.

Does anyone have this PSU in their case, and if so, we're you able, or tried, to run the power using a jumper on the end of the 24 pin ATX cable? I'm trying to figure out if this PSU has a slightly different pinout or has some kind of security which prevents the other power connectors to work without the 24 pin cable attached to the MB, if I have a bad set of cables, or if I have a bad PSU. I can't necessarily swap out the cables since it came with a proprietary adapter, which attaches to the end of the 24 pin ATX cable and the MB and powers the front panel on the case, which powers the LED strips that came with the case.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this PSU and know if this is a limitation or not? If not, does anyone know how I can purchase another 24 pin ATX cable for this PSU and a new adapter to power up the front panel on the case? It's frustrating to have paid $1800 for a case and can't get any support from In Win, since I've contacted them numerous times about this with no response.

Can anyone help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by rolldogg View Post
          I bought my In Win Tou 2.0 case in 2017, and I finally finished my build. My problem is that I've installed a fully custom waterloop with glass tubing, and I need to leak test it before I hook up all my internal components so if it does have a leak somewhere, all my components won't fry.

So far, every system I've ever built has allowed a jumper to be installed on the end of the 24 pin ATX cable, which lets you power up and components and peripherals without actually powering up the MB. This doesn't seem to be the case with this PSU. The 2 additional 6 pin ATX power outputs on the side of the rest of the power connectors (the ones that allow continuous power if the PSU is off) work, but I can't get any power from any of the other power connections on the PSU.

Does anyone have this PSU in their case, and if so, we're you able, or tried, to run the power using a jumper on the end of the 24 pin ATX cable? I'm trying to figure out if this PSU has a slightly different pinout or has some kind of security which prevents the other power connectors to work without the 24 pin cable attached to the MB, if I have a bad set of cables, or if I have a bad PSU. I can't necessarily swap out the cables since it came with a proprietary adapter, which attaches to the end of the 24 pin ATX cable and the MB and powers the front panel on the case, which powers the LED strips that came with the case.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this PSU and know if this is a limitation or not? If not, does anyone know how I can purchase another 24 pin ATX cable for this PSU and a new adapter to power up the front panel on the case? It's frustrating to have paid $1800 for a case and can't get any support from In Win, since I've contacted them numerous times about this with no response.

Can anyone help me out?
          Hello,

First off, we're disappointed to hear that you haven't received a response. And for that we apologize for that. In regards to the problem, to help me understand the question a little better, did you try to sleeve the cables? If possible, can you take a photo of your 24-pin cable and DM me? I promise we will get to the bottom of the issue.

Comment

Hello,
            I bought a used In Win Tou 1.0 last week, but the front glass panel arrived damaged during shipping. Is it possible to order the replacement glass in question?

Comment

Originally posted by ZLing068 View Post
              Hello,
              I bought a used In Win Tou 1.0 last week, but the front glass panel arrived damaged during shipping. Is it possible to order the replacement glass in question?
              What region are you from?

Comment

United States

Comment

Originally posted by ZLing068 View Post
                  United States
                  Hello,

After checking with our RMA department, we don't have any to spare for sales at this time. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

Hello,

After checking with our RMA department, we don't have any to spare for sales at this time. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
                    So there are no way to order a replacement? or from other region? I will pay the shipping and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by rolldogg View Post

Can anyone help me out?
                      Hi, a Tou 2.0 owner here. It's been some time so you probably already have your system up and running and the problem is resolved but maybe it will be helpful for someone else.

I used a standard jumper from Alphacool and it worked just fine. The thing is, I have never tried it with default cables. I used custom cables from Singularity Computers so there might be a difference.

So there it is. If someone is interested in custom cables for SIV 1065W, Singularity Computers do it regularly (well, you know, as regularly as you can make it for a Signature limited edition PSU - they did it at least twice!). Just go to their configurator and write the full model name in comments to each cable.

Also I hope your experience with In Win support was an isolated issue, they have been very helpful in my case. When I ordered custom cables to be made by Singularity Computers, I had to send them that extension to 24pin cable that goes to the front panel touch screen. It got lost in the mail but when I called In Win, they were kind enough to send me a spare one free of charge even though I specifically told them that I could pay.
                      Last edited by Lathlaer; 03-30-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X