Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-Frame Owner's Club

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • D-Frame Owner's Club

    http://www.inwin-style.com/en/goods....iew&id=D-Frame

    D shaped chassis made form aluminium pipe open-air design provides excellent cooling shock-proof stand for excellent shock reduction.

    The D-frame motherboard plate is hand crafted with sand casting technique to give the rugged-edge looks and feel.

    image_116.jpg
    image_117.jpg

  • #2
    I got a D frame mini but no hardware to put inside it yet

    Comment


    • #3
      You should do a build log! We would love to see the finished product.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just grabbed this D-Frame Mini. I have been looking at all the mods and builds around.. Still deciding the direction of the build but know it will be fun to make.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bigjoesweeney@gmail.com View Post
          Just grabbed this D-Frame Mini. I have been looking at all the mods and builds around.. Still deciding the direction of the build but know it will be fun to make.

          Feel free to do a build log! We are certainly interested in seeing what type of build you do.

          Comment


          • #6
            i'm so proud of my D-FRAME setup

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ARCHANH3LL View Post
              i'm so proud of my D-FRAME setup

              As you should be! Any plans on adding the 2.0 to the collection?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by oddworld View Post
                I got a D frame mini but no hardware to put inside it yet
                poco a poco my friend

                Comment


                • #9
                  Not here anymore but I did love my D-Frame
                  https://forum.inwin-style.com/forum/...frame-mini-mod

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love my D-Frame mini, Crammed an X99 build into into it and it eats larger Desktops for lunch
                    Specs:
                    CPU : LGA 2011 - v3 Core i7 5820k
                    MOBO: Asrock X99 Itx
                    GPU EVGA GTX TITAN X
                    RAM: 16gb 2x 8gb Crucial Sport
                    SDD: Intel 730 Series 480gb
                    HDD 2x 1tb WD Black in Raid 1
                    PSU Seasonic Platinum 760w PSU

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by YellowDragon View Post
                      I love my D-Frame mini, Crammed an X99 build into into it and it eats larger Desktops for lunch
                      Specs:
                      CPU : LGA 2011 - v3 Core i7 5820k
                      MOBO: Asrock X99 Itx
                      GPU EVGA GTX TITAN X
                      RAM: 16gb 2x 8gb Crucial Sport
                      SDD: Intel 730 Series 480gb
                      HDD 2x 1tb WD Black in Raid 1
                      PSU Seasonic Platinum 760w PSU
                      Truly is a solid build!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Does anyone know if there is some way to get some more of the silicon bumpers that are used on the outside of the case? I would love to get another D- Frame mini but in black and use black bumpers, but the black bumpers are only available on the Red mini, is there a way to get some or would a specific kind of paint work? I'm not aware of any paint that likes to stick directly to soft silicon and does not chip away.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by YellowDragon View Post
                          Does anyone know if there is some way to get some more of the silicon bumpers that are used on the outside of the case? I would love to get another D- Frame mini but in black and use black bumpers, but the black bumpers are only available on the Red mini, is there a way to get some or would a specific kind of paint work? I'm not aware of any paint that likes to stick directly to soft silicon and does not chip away.
                          Which region are you from?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

                            Which region are you from?

                            I'm located in the USA, Within the US im based in the Southeast states

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We will check our inventory, and notify you if we have any black bumpers in stock.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X