Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In win a1 itx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In win a1 itx

    1) how many sata slots will be allowed in this case?
    a) 2.5?
    B) 3.5?

    2) how short are the included psu cables?

    3) space for cable management?

  • #2
    Hi,

    1) 3 sata slots
    a) 2.5 * 2 ( no 3.5 HDD tray included)

    2) The length for PSU cables are around 300-550mm

    3) Please wait for our official announcement to see more details. A1 is supposed to be released around the middle of April.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Administrator View Post
      Hi,

      1) 3 sata slots
      a) 2.5 * 2 ( no 3.5 HDD tray included)

      2) The length for PSU cables are around 300-550mm

      3) Please wait for our official announcement to see more details. A1 is supposed to be released around the middle of April.
      Why bundling with PSU ? What is the warranty of PSU ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Actually, we are providing the PSU with special sized cables for more efficient cable management. The PSU is covered for three years.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
          Actually, we are providing the PSU with special sized cables for more efficient cable management. The PSU is covered for three years.
          What the size of PSU? Can I replace it?I can make cables by myself if the case support standard SFX or SFX-L PSU .So why not supply the version without PSU?

          Comment


          • #6
            The size is an ATX. You are more than welcome to replace it if you'd like.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Administrator View Post
              Hi,

              1) 3 sata slots
              a) 2.5 * 2 ( no 3.5 HDD tray included)

              2) The length for PSU cables are around 300-550mm

              3) Please wait for our official announcement to see more details. A1 is supposed to be released around the middle of April.
              Any update on release date?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Junito1990 View Post

                Any update on release date?
                The pre-order date will be hosted on May 14th with the aim of a May 25th release date.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sad to see that the pre-order and release dates have been pushed back yet again, I hope it's worth it.

                  In the mean time though, I would like to start planning my build. I'm a bit concerned about the position of the PSU shroud. How many mm or inches are there between the back of the case and the PSU shroud?

                  What is the maximum GPU card length?
                  how much clearance is there below the GPU (assuming only 2 slot card hight) ?
                  Also, what are all the fan sizes?
                  Also, any word on how much longer till the black version comes out?
                  Also, any word on how much longer until the wooden top one comes out?
                  Is the side panel made of tempered glass or plastic?
                  Do you have a list of tech specs that will be included with the pre-order page when it goes live?

                  Really, I've only seen a few picture of the case, more pictures would be helpful. Especially if we could see what the case looked like without the PSU shroud.

                  For anyone interested here's the build I'm considering
                  Asrock Z370 gaming itx (has thunderbolt in case I ever need some high speed IO)
                  8700K (might de-lid for better cooling in this little case)
                  Samsung 950 evo 256GB
                  16GB corsair LPX 3000 mhz
                  Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080 (got onsale new for $399
                  2 TB segate HDD (I'm thinking about mounting this at the bottom front of the case, Any other ideas on placement? )

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by apple_imac_geek View Post
                    Sad to see that the pre-order and release dates have been pushed back yet again, I hope it's worth it.

                    In the mean time though, I would like to start planning my build. I'm a bit concerned about the position of the PSU shroud. How many mm or inches are there between the back of the case and the PSU shroud?

                    What is the maximum GPU card length?
                    how much clearance is there below the GPU (assuming only 2 slot card hight) ?
                    Also, what are all the fan sizes?
                    Also, any word on how much longer till the black version comes out?
                    Also, any word on how much longer until the wooden top one comes out?
                    Is the side panel made of tempered glass or plastic?
                    Do you have a list of tech specs that will be included with the pre-order page when it goes live?

                    Really, I've only seen a few picture of the case, more pictures would be helpful. Especially if we could see what the case looked like without the PSU shroud.

                    For anyone interested here's the build I'm considering
                    Asrock Z370 gaming itx (has thunderbolt in case I ever need some high speed IO)
                    8700K (might de-lid for better cooling in this little case)
                    Samsung 950 evo 256GB
                    16GB corsair LPX 3000 mhz
                    Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080 (got onsale new for $399
                    2 TB segate HDD (I'm thinking about mounting this at the bottom front of the case, Any other ideas on placement? )

                    Yes, we are too, but not too much longer! Unfortunately it was out of our control, but we are also planning a surprise gift too! Pre-orders begin May 14th on our eStore.

                    The maximum GPU card length is 300mm.
                    The fan sizes are are 120mm.
                    The black and white A1s will come out the same time.
                    No details yet on the wood version.
                    The side panel is tempered glass.

                    For more information regarding the A1, please refer to our official page: https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/a1/.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have a concern! I specifically was looking at this case to house my galax 980ti hof. it's a 315mm card. is there any physical way it will fit into this case??? please say it will

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Starstud87 View Post
                        I have a concern! I specifically was looking at this case to house my galax 980ti hof. it's a 315mm card. is there any physical way it will fit into this case??? please say it will
                        Sadly no. For a card that large, we'd receommend our mATX case, the 301 or 301C: https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/301/, https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/301c/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I am definitely buying this awesome case. Can't wait.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What time on Monday do pre-orders begin? Are you expecting to run out of cases? I definitely can't miss out as I've played my entire build around your case.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Will a 2.5 slot GPU like a strix 1080 ti fit? If it does, will it still have room for 2 fans at the bottom?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X