301c case availability? any eta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 301c case availability? any eta

waiting for the 301c to be available anywhere in the usa? any ETA?

Hello,

We have just received inventory for the 301C. We are in the process of shipping to Newegg, so it should be available within the next week or so.

Comment

Can you order the 301c direct from inwin now?

Comment

Not at the moment. We don't have it available on our eStore. Sorry.

Comment

What is the quantity of 301C's you guys have? Will it be released at midnight or a random time? I dont want to miss out on this batch. I already bought all my PC components and only have the case left to buy. Do you guys have a concrete time and date?

Comment

Originally posted by uneupane View Post
            What is the quantity of 301C's you guys have? Will it be released at midnight or a random time? I dont want to miss out on this batch. I already bought all my PC components and only have the case left to buy. Do you guys have a concrete time and date?
            It should be in the next week or two. They are only sold on Newegg at this time. We have inventory, we are just waiting for Newegg to receive inventory.

Comment

Alright thank you, hopefully its before Christmas, I dont want my bare bones mobo collecting dust.

Comment

Any update on when newegg or inwin will have these cases available??

Comment

We actually changed to selling the 301C to Amazon at this time. It should be ready in the next few days.

Comment

So its Amazon and not Newegg?
                    is this the product: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077Y6T43Q...rds=inwin+301c

Do you guys have the 301c in black? Or will newer stock come soon

Comment

Correct. Sorry for the confusion. Initially it was going to Newegg, but it's now going to Amazon. But the black version should be up in the next few days too.

Comment

Working...
                      X