Gaming Cube A1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
    Actually, the PSU shroud involves using an ATX PSU. One of the purposes in doing so is to provide customized cables for the A1. Obviously one of the nice features on the A1 is the compact size, but the issue then becomes dealing with too long of cables. So there is a purpose for the provided PSU.
    Indeed, I noticed the Power supply unit shroud was built for ATX & F1 Series 600w / 140mm PSU, I have SFX Adaptor's to fit onto the ATX Frame/ Shroud,
    Otherwise I use my Fully Modular Platinum ATX PSU 750w 140mm,
    The good thing about this PSU is the fan doesn't turn on tell in heavy gaming of around 350w making its great for a Silent small form factor build like the A1.
    that's good there is a cut out on the A1 motherboard tray in just the right spot for SATA Cables to reach.
    2 x 6" SATA cables fit nice from my ITX motherboard to the 2.5" HDD/SSD trays

Last edited by DarrenUK; 01-17-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Hi, i saw the Gaming Cube at CES and i was wondering if there was any supplimentary information (release date, global availability, etc.) which has been determined. Thank you!

Comment

As of now, we are expecting a March or April release for the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
          As of now, we are expecting a March or April release for the U.S.
          So excited!!! Any ideas about the European release date?

Comment

Originally posted by benduvi20 View Post

So excited!!! Any ideas about the European release date?
            Not sure, but for more information, I encourage you to submit your question to the following page: https://www.in-win.com/en/contact. It should direct you to the proper rep.

Comment

Working...
            X