Gaming Cube A1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Cube A1

Any news regarding the release date of this case? I heard it would not be released in the form presented at Computex, and more specifically that it would be a different form factor and different size? I really liked the ITX-form factor so I hope it hasn't changed too much.

Thanks

Hello,

The A1 presented at Computex was just a sample. Each product introduced during large scale shows such as Computex and CES are samples. So some changes and modifications may be made to ensure the user experience is as perfect as possible. We will be sure to share all details as we get closer to the release date. We don't currently have an official release date, but we are hoping around a late December to January release. That is speculation though.

Comment

Please, don't change anything! I have been waiting for this case for far too long! Please, hurry

Comment

Originally posted by ColeJJones View Post
        Please, don't change anything! I have been waiting for this case for far too long! Please, hurry
        Haha, thanks for the feedback. The overall appearance should retain the same concept. But there may be minor differences.

Comment

I just got word from InWin that they will release the glass top version first Unless they release schematics for cutting a piece of wood to fit on the top, i'm going to be upset. Please, have the wood option, InWin! Pretty please!

Comment

Working...
          X