Gaming Cube A1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Cube A1

Any news regarding the release date of this case? I heard it would not be released in the form presented at Computex, and more specifically that it would be a different form factor and different size? I really liked the ITX-form factor so I hope it hasn't changed too much.

Thanks

Hello,

The A1 presented at Computex was just a sample. Each product introduced during large scale shows such as Computex and CES are samples. So some changes and modifications may be made to ensure the user experience is as perfect as possible. We will be sure to share all details as we get closer to the release date. We don't currently have an official release date, but we are hoping around a late December to January release. That is speculation though.

Comment

Please, don't change anything! I have been waiting for this case for far too long! Please, hurry

Comment

Originally posted by ColeJJones View Post
        Please, don't change anything! I have been waiting for this case for far too long! Please, hurry
        Haha, thanks for the feedback. The overall appearance should retain the same concept. But there may be minor differences.

Comment

I just got word from InWin that they will release the glass top version first Unless they release schematics for cutting a piece of wood to fit on the top, i'm going to be upset. Please, have the wood option, InWin! Pretty please!

Comment

I hope I don't sound like a broken record Johnny Gomez, but any news to share on this case?

Comment

Also very interested in the A1 cube, Wood version though.
              I know there's a few on the overclockers uk page itching for that version too.

Any info would be appreciated, even just a yes or no to whether the wood version is actually going to be released?

Comment

Originally posted by inwinpjosk View Post
                I hope I don't sound like a broken record Johnny Gomez, but any news to share on this case?
                You wouldn't be the first one haha. More information should be provided during CES 2018. Keep watch there.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
                  More information should be provided during CES 2018.
                  good man! thanks

Comment

Johnny Gomez, Thank you for the CES IN-WIN A1 Video clip & Happy it will soon be upon us soon,
                    I Will be going for the White Version Glass
                    Few Questions if I may,

(1) Can the Glass Top panel be Removed easy?

(2) Will the A1 Case be without a 600w PSU also
                    for the people who already got a PSU & Making the Case cheaper Since it is the PSU that will make the price Higher?

(3) Can the PSU Cage be Removed?
                    Last edited by DarrenUK; 01-13-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Hello Darren,

1. It depends on your interpretation of "easy." I cannot encourage modding due to warranty concerns, but if you're an experienced modder, it might be easier to you.
                      2. At this time, the plan is for the PSU to come with the A1.
                      3. The PSU shroud can be removed with a few screws.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Comment

Hi Johnny,

Will the wood top version also have the option of the Qi charger or is that only for the glass top version?

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for the Info Gomez, Already Have Gold & Platinum SFX 600w & SFX-L 700w & ATX 140mm 750w Fully Modular Power Supply Units,
                          Also got 6" & 12" SATA 3.0 Cables with Short SATA Power Cables & Short 8 PIN 12V
                          24 Pin Power Cable, to Make the Build really cable Tidy build in the A1, have to keep an eye out for the A1 on its Own without Power supply.

Nothing to really Mod on the A1 Case, Air cooling is great & design, I just adding maybe some fine artwork on the Front & Side & If the top panel is screwed
                          down Underneath, Maybe make a wood panel
                          Last edited by DarrenUK; 01-16-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Actually, the PSU shroud involves using an ATX PSU. One of the purposes in doing so is to provide customized cables for the A1. Obviously one of the nice features on the A1 is the compact size, but the issue then becomes dealing with too long of cables. So there is a purpose for the provided PSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuhuoooo View Post
                              Hi Johnny,

Will the wood top version also have the option of the Qi charger or is that only for the glass top version?

Thanks!
                              Not sure at this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X