In Win 301C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Win 301C

I am very interested in 301C but I have one question. On front of this case there is a USB 3.1 gen 2 type C port and I was wondering if you know some mATX AM4 motherboards that have this header and if not, will there by some motherboards with that port in the near future?
    Finalli, I would like to ask when the 301C will be available in Europa.

Thanks in advance for answer.

We're really not allowed to recommend a product one way or another, they best piece of advice we can offer is do the proper research. PC Part Picker is a good start. If you are unable to locate one, there are for surely more ATX MoBos that care 3.1 Type-C Gen 2. Our 303C should work well too. Though it is a little bigger. It depends which part of Europe you're from too.

Comment

Thanks for quick response. I apologize, I totally forgot that you can't recommend products from other companies. Before I wrote this question, I looked at PC Part Picker but they have very little informations on motherboards so I looked at some motherboards manufacturers official sites and I didn't find mATX AM4 Mobo with that header only ATX Mobos. So I wasn't sure if I overlook them or more likely they do not exist.
      But I am still interested to buy 301C, if you can find my very small country in the middle of Europe called Slovakia.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorin Markov View Post
        Thanks for quick response. I apologize, I totally forgot that you can't recommend products from other companies. Before I wrote this question, I looked at PC Part Picker but they have very little informations on motherboards so I looked at some motherboards manufacturers official sites and I didn't find mATX AM4 Mobo with that header only ATX Mobos. So I wasn't sure if I overlook them or more likely they do not exist.
        But I am still interested to buy 301C, if you can find my very small country in the middle of Europe called Slovakia.
        Ok, I will try to find that information for you. I should have some time next week.

Comment

When will the 301c be available for purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by joshfe12 View Post
            When will the 301c be available for purchase?
            Probably around early September.

Comment

any news about a specific release date and price? Live in US and trying to find info but can't find much...

Comment

Originally posted by jaysv123 View Post
                any news about a specific release date and price? Live in US and trying to find info but can't find much...
                We are actually in the process of stocking Newegg and Amazon. They should be available either next week or the following.

Comment

Working...
                X