Thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

Just received my inwin a1 case. I debated between this case and dan a4 sfx and this case will look beautiful tonight! I will have a youtube video setup for later tonight and the final touch is to get the corsair h60 (2018) for my 8600k processor with push and pull configuration.

Now, the only concern i have for this case is the power supply. I thought i have read somewhere that this will be a modified psu (not modular). What i mean by that is the the custom length of the cables from the power supply. This will be a challenge to keep the cables clean and organized in this case. Maybe for now i will stick with my corsair 450w (semi mod) until i get the gtx 1180 when it releases. The gpu i have is the gtx 1060 so i won't need the 600w for now.

Aside from that, i thought the cable length from the psu would be shortened. I plan on using 5 corsair ml120 pro rgb fans and i have 2 small controllers to connect that 5 fans and one for the rbg. Even though my msi z370i has an rgb port, i wasn't happy how buggy the mystic light software is. Using the corsair link/cue for the rgb controls of my corsair rgb fans will do to have complete control. But i will still use the rgb port on my motherboard for the case rgb strip located at the bottom.

PS- I am no pro reviewer, just a simple guy living a picky life. lol
    Again, thank you INWIN, you guys did great!

If any further updates in the future for a revision or refresh of this case, i would recommend the following:
    -custom length/sizing psu cables
    -wood top for those fans (not pc fans)
    -front glass panel (similar to corsair air 240 to show off the internals from front view and possibly have 1x 120mm fan mount for those rgb enthusiasts)
    -easier removal of psu to replace with full modular
    -for psu, include extra sata connections.
    Last edited by Junito1990; 05-26-2018, 10:04 PM.

What kind of psu is included? Non semi or fully modular? How long are the cables? Thanks and congrats. Mine is on the mail.

Comment

• Junito1990
      Junito1990 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a normal 600w psu.

Thanks but is it modular? Can you detach the cables or no?

Comment

• Junito1990
      Junito1990 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not modular, standard psu.

Junito1990 and SuperSarah1 , are you two in the United States, or are you in Asia or Europe? In Win said last week that U.S. shipments would start last week, but mine still has not shipped. So that was a lie. >:-(

Comment

I am in USA. Dunno if it matters, but I was among the first to preorder, I think. Hope yours ships soon.

Comment

SuperSarah1 , well, I literally placed my A1 order at 12:02AM on May 14, within two minutes after the pre-order went live on the USA eStore. So unless you pre-ordered 30 to 60 seconds after midnight on May 14, I pre-ordered ahead of you. And my order has been sitting in a "Processing" state for two weeks now. My credit card has already been charged. GRRRRRR!! >(((((

Comment

Originally posted by Mouseketeer View Post
          SuperSarah1 , well, I literally placed my A1 order at 12:02AM on May 14, within two minutes after the pre-order went live on the USA eStore. So unless you pre-ordered 30 to 60 seconds after midnight on May 14, I pre-ordered ahead of you. And my order has been sitting in a "Processing" state for two weeks now. My credit card has already been charged. GRRRRRR!! >(((((
          I live in san Diego , California. So that being said I got mine fast since the cases are being shipped from California as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouseketeer View Post
            Junito1990 and SuperSarah1 , are you two in the United States, or are you in Asia or Europe? In Win said last week that U.S. shipments would start last week, but mine still has not shipped. So that was a lie. >:-(
            Not a lie.

Comment

I got mine - it is sweet.

Comment

Working...
              X