Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

case 805 infinity, width compatible 1080 ti?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• case 805 infinity, width compatible 1080 ti?

Hello, sorry for my English, I wanted to know kindly: I bought the case 805 infinity of in win, I read that the maximum size of the video card (vga) is 320mm case, if I buy the video card (vga) 1080 ti trio of 325mm, does not enter? will i have problems? please let me know .. thank you very much!

otherwise you know with which 1080 is the 805 infinity case compatible?

thankssss! =)

Hi,

The graphics card that length 325mm is fine. But it will only left 60mm for the front radiator and fan installation.
    We hope this helps. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
      Hi,

The graphics card that length 325mm is fine. But it will only left 60mm for the front radiator and fan installation.
      We hope this helps. Thank you!
      Thanks for the answer, my model radiator is the kraken x62 liquid cooler 280mm, dimensions: 315x143x30mm.

kindly Can you tell me which maximum size can I buy the video vga card?

attached spoiler the photo of the radiator. thank you so much!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Comment

The total length of the 805 infinity interior is 390mm for graphics card, radiator and fan installation. This is why we recommend the length for graphics card should be under 320mm to ensure you have enough room for other components. What you can do is check the thickness of your radiator and fans, and subtract the total thickness from 390mm to know how much space you need for your for your graphics card.

Comment

Working...
        X