806 Embargo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 806 Embargo?

I don't think I've ever been so enamored of a case as I was by the 806 at Computex in Taiwan this year. But I can find absolutely nothing about it anywhere, even here. Is there some kind of embargo on this case? Is it ever going to be released? Was it just a tease?

I sure hope not.

Hello,

No tease at all. What you saw at Computex was a prototype. It wasn't the finished product. Right now, our dedicated designers and technicians are working on ways to improve the case, and design it so that we present the best possible product to our valued customers. The reason there isn't a whole lot of information is because we want to release more information when it is a littler closer to a release date. We apologize for the delay, but we promise it is for the better of the product and your satisfaction.

Comment

Thanks for the response, Johnny. I do appreciate it.

I realize that you can't give specifics on a release time frame, but can you at least point me to the best spot to find the announcement on the 806 when it comes out. This forum? The main in-win.com site? Will the e-store be the first place it will be available?

Thanks.

Comment

That's not a problem at all. It will likely be announced first on our social medias: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. It will likely be first released on Newegg and Amazon (For U.S. region).

Comment

Great. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
            That's not a problem at all. It will likely be announced first on our social medias: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. It will likely be first released on Newegg and Amazon (For U.S. region).
            Dear sirs,

I would like to firstly note, that I have never ever registered on Forums before cuz im lazy to do that. But after seing the new trend of wood infusion I immediately fell in love with your 805 and in particvular 806 models.

You said it would be firstly delivered to USA market. I am in Russia, and am wondersing if my birthday in ocotber shall have any benefits of getting it somehow? I am so wishing to get it!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bewitcher View Post

Dear sirs,

I would like to firstly note, that I have never ever registered on Forums before cuz im lazy to do that. But after seing the new trend of wood infusion I immediately fell in love with your 805 and in particvular 806 models.

You said it would be firstly delivered to USA market. I am in Russia, and am wondersing if my birthday in ocotber shall have any benefits of getting it somehow? I am so wishing to get it!!!!!!!
              Hello,

Greetings from the U.S.! Just to clarify, I meant that Newegg and Amazon would receive inventory first in the U.S. region, not that the U.S. would receive stock first. I am not aware of what region will receive inventory first except for Taiwan since that's where our headquarters are. As of now, I have no ETA to share with you regarding the 806. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our other products.

Comment

See Johnny, everybody all over the world is clamoring for the 806! You gotta give us some info on this case!

Comment

Originally posted by TaxiZaphod View Post
                  See Johnny, everybody all over the world is clamoring for the 806! You gotta give us some info on this case!
                  Haha, Unfortunately, there is nothing to report right now.

Comment

6 weeks have passed, any news ?

Comment

It has, and I thank you for your patience, but I have no news regarding the 806 at this time.

Comment

Is there a chance that the 806 won't be released? I don't want to keep waiting for a product that is never going to arrive...

Comment

Originally posted by TaxiZaphod View Post
                          Is there a chance that the 806 won't be released? I don't want to keep waiting for a product that is never going to arrive...
                          Anything is possible. That said, even if the 806 isn't produced, that doesn't mean it won't be produced under a different name. Take the CF06A that was displayed at CES last year. It was later renamed to the 305. Even if for some reason a case concept is scrapped, it may reappear as a similar idea.

Comment

Working...
                          X