Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding the 101

Hello,

the 101 is very intriguing but I have a few questions.

1. I have my PC on the floor currently and there's no way I can place it on my desk so I really don't want a bottom intake because of dust and limited airflow due to a carpet. Can the intake fans be mounted on the side where the exhaust is meant to be? How good or bad would this be regarding airflow? Do you offer dust filters for such a solution, if so are they included?

2. Can the solid side panels be shipped to Germany? If so roughly how much would a solid side panel cost?

Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

There isn't anything wrong with that fan configuration, however, we don't have fan filter for the side. Another possible solution is if you place the PC on a stand next to your desk. In regards to the side panel, please private message me your preferred email address, and we'll have the proper In Win rep contact you.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
      Hello there,

There isn't anything wrong with that fan configuration, however, we don't have fan filter for the side. Another possible solution is if you place the PC on a stand next to your desk. In regards to the side panel, please private message me your preferred email address, and we'll have the proper In Win rep contact you.
      Thanks for the reply. I'm not looking to buy a new case at this very moment, eventually later this year or early next year. I was just wondering if the solid side panels are even available in Europe. I would come back at you in case I buy a 101.

Comment

Originally posted by hansdampf View Post

Thanks for the reply. I'm not looking to buy a new case at this very moment, eventually later this year or early next year. I was just wondering if the solid side panels are even available in Europe. I would come back at you in case I buy a 101.
        Fair enough. You're more than welcome to come back if you have any more question about the 101 or any of our other cases.

Comment

I have another question :P

I'd modify the case a little, so I've wondered if the LED for the front acryllic thing is accessible or if something has to be broken or cut open to access it.

Comment

• littlejeremy
            littlejeremy commented
            Editing a comment
            it is easy to access the LED cable, just to open both side panels, remove 3 screws and take off the front panel. There is no need to cut or broke any part or the acrylic thing.

Precisely as littlejeremy mentioned.

Comment

Working...
          X