In Win 805 Owner here - Support to canadian customers is atrocious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Win 805 Owner here - Support to canadian customers is atrocious

The In Win 805 is the first In Win case I buy and will be the last. The reason, technical support for Canadians, specifically for getting replacement parts, is absolutely atrocious.

One of my side panels completely shattered as I was putting it back after cleaning it. A small drop of a few cm on a hard surface is all it took. I then reach out to the email address on the In Win website to get a replacement part, I get no answers for a few weeks. I do some research, find these forums and I find out that this issue is common amongst users here. First impressions lead me to think that the administrators seem to care about helping out users that require help. I reach out to one of the admins and engage in really slow, 3 weeks long, back-and-forth conversation through PMs. I'm apparently supposed to hear back from a distributor via email, 2 weeks later, nothing.

Meanwhile, I get a response from the main In Win email address, and I'm asked if I could have the side panel shipped to an American address, and then have a friend ship it to me.... completely absurd and unprofessional response from a company.

Here I am, willing to pay for a replacement part and no way of actually doing that. I'm out of options at this point. I guess I should take the loss and take it to twitter so that other Canadians know about this.

In Win... what a disappointment, the cases look amazing, but for the support I got, it's not worth it.

Originally posted by Dreisdexter View Post
    The In Win 805 is the first In Win case I buy and will be the last. The reason, technical support for Canadians, specifically for getting replacement parts, is absolutely atrocious.

One of my side panels completely shattered as I was putting it back after cleaning it. A small drop of a few cm on a hard surface is all it took. I then reach out to the email address on the In Win website to get a replacement part, I get no answers for a few weeks. I do some research, find these forums and I find out that this issue is common amongst users here. First impressions lead me to think that the administrators seem to care about helping out users that require help. I reach out to one of the admins and engage in really slow, 3 weeks long, back-and-forth conversation through PMs. I'm apparently supposed to hear back from a distributor via email, 2 weeks later, nothing.

Meanwhile, I get a response from the main In Win email address, and I'm asked if I could have the side panel shipped to an American address, and then have a friend ship it to me.... completely absurd and unprofessional response from a company.

Here I am, willing to pay for a replacement part and no way of actually doing that. I'm out of options at this point. I guess I should take the loss and take it to twitter so that other Canadians know about this.

In Win... what a disappointment, the cases look amazing, but for the support I got, it's not worth it.
    Hello,

First off, we are disappointed to hear that you are displeased with our services. Our intentions and top priority is to support our valued patrons. That said, we need you to understand is that it's not that we do not want to sell you the side panel, it's just due to certain regulations we are unable to sell it to your region. This is why we reached it to our distributors.

Now, after speaking with Daiwa, they are willing to sell you the side panel, but understand that it takes some time for the panels to arrive since they don't have any in stock. I encourage you to contact them http://www.daiwa.net/contactus.html. Hope this clears a few things up, and you're always welcome to contact us if you ever run into any issues. Thanks for your time.

Comment

After calling 3 different offices of Daiwa and talking to about 6 different people, nobody has a damn clue what I'm talking about. Spoke directly to their RMA department and they tell me they only do RMA for people buying directly from Daiwa and it is not possible for me to buy a part from them.

How can you sell cases in Canada if you can't sell parts here? It's like as if I would buy a dishwasher and I'd have to get a replacement part; sir sorry you are in Canada, we can't get you a part. Freaking sad at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreisdexter View Post
        After calling 3 different offices of Daiwa and talking to about 6 different people, nobody has a damn clue what I'm talking about. Spoke directly to their RMA department and they tell me they only do RMA for people buying directly from Daiwa and it is not possible for me to buy a part from them.

How can you sell cases in Canada if you can't sell parts here? It's like as if I would buy a dishwasher and I'd have to get a replacement part; sir sorry you are in Canada, we can't get you a part. Freaking sad at this point.
        We understand your frustration, and we sincerely apologize for the trouble, but we are trying to see that you receive the panel. So I will message an option to you.

Comment

Thanks Johnny for pulling through, I sure hope the process can be made it easier for others in my position.

Comment

No worries, our customers are or No. 1 priority. We are looking into easier solutions, and hopefully we can implement them soon. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Working...
            X