No announcement yet.

Inwin infinity 805 light issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having similar issues, have since the beginning of the year when I put the thing together. My lights are on and stay solid (both the LED strip and the front lights, but they only stay white in color. The HALO program boots fine, but when I go to press the ON button it automatically switches back to off. I have an ASUS Rampage Extreme V. If you could please message me a solution OR post it on here it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

Is your motherboard running Aura?

Comment

I have the exact same issue, can you please share the solution with everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by mintskoal View Post
          I have the exact same issue, can you please share the solution with everyone?
          What motherboard are you running?

Comment

• mintskoal
            mintskoal commented
            Editing a comment
            ASRock Z270 Gaming K6

Ok, it appears you are using a board that runs Aura, which is likely conflicting with HALO. If you are using the provided splitter, I recommend disconnecting and connecting directly to your header. The splitter is designed for MoBos that don't have RGB headers. Remove HALO and use Aura instead.

It should work, if you don't have enough headers for your RGB LEDs, I encourage you to purchase RGB splitters. They don't cost much. The purpose is to make all your RGB lights sync with each other. Please let me know if you run into any more issues.

Comment

• mintskoal
            mintskoal commented
            Editing a comment
            Indeed! Thank you! Now i just need to find where to buy one of these splitters!! Thanks much!

My board is not Aura capable Its the ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1. Can't get Halo to come work

Comment

Originally posted by benspie33 View Post
            My board is not Aura capable Its the ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1. Can't get Halo to come work
            In that case, please message me pictures of your connectors. This may help me identify if there is an issue with the cables.

Comment

Hi, im having issues whit 805 i case, im trying to run HALO whit a gigabite ga-b85m-d3h-a, when i click ON in the HALO app its auticali put it OFF, the front panel and the led`s arent workin, please help me! I trying to do this whit a friend but we dont have more ideas
              Last edited by ANDRUPAPIZI; Today, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X