Inwin infinity 805 light issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inwin infinity 805 light issue

I have an issue where halo would always switch "off" whenever i press the on button. Not sure why, the front lights are working, they're staying white but the led strip that was provided doesn't work. I've got everything plugged in correctly, sata cable is correct and the usb 2.0 one is correct. I'm on windows 10 64 bit and i'm trying to find the solutions, i've tried everything here and it seems that i may have faulty lights. My motherboard doesn't support rgb so i've used the cable that you guys provided and it still doesnt work. I've attached photos to show you where my cables are plugged, the front light working but the other led strip not. http://imgur.com/a/FFZcL . My mother board is the Asus maximus vii ranger, and i feel like it might be the usb, as my motherboard isn't recognising the usb (No unidentified usb on device manager)

sorry for the inconvenience. i already message you.

Comment

Bumping thing. I just bought the same case, and having the same issue.... No lights are turning on, and when I press the "On" on the Halo software, it just automatically flips to off.
      Interestingly enough, this WAS working at one point, then stopped after the first time I restarted the PC. Not sure if it had to do with Windows updates or not.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by rmzanatta View Post
        Bumping thing. I just bought the same case, and having the same issue.... No lights are turning on, and when I press the "On" on the Halo software, it just automatically flips to off.
        Interestingly enough, this WAS working at one point, then stopped after the first time I restarted the PC. Not sure if it had to do with Windows updates or not.

Any help would be appreciated!
        Hello,

When you have a moment, please check your private messages.

Comment

same issue here. lighting works, but wont work with my ASUS mobo Aura, or Halo. please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by moseisley View Post
            same issue here. lighting works, but wont work with my ASUS mobo Aura, or Halo. please advise.
            Check your private messages, I have provided you with potential solutions.

Comment

I'm having an issue where the blue spectrum doesn't work correctly, I've tried all possible combinations bar replacing the usb cable. While the program cannot make blue work inherently it does work when i press the secondary rgb ports blue pinhole onto the case, presumably shorting the cable. i believe this is an error in the usb to rgb cable causing it to short/ not work in intended situations and when the other side is currently pressed against case it works.

Edit: I'm using the msi gaming pro carbon/ not aura

Comment

Originally posted by mynameiswhat View Post
                I'm having an issue where the blue spectrum doesn't work correctly, I've tried all possible combinations bar replacing the usb cable. While the program cannot make blue work inherently it does work when i press the secondary rgb ports blue pinhole onto the case, presumably shorting the cable. i believe this is an error in the usb to rgb cable causing it to short/ not work in intended situations and when the other side is currently pressed against case it works.

Edit: I'm using the msi gaming pro carbon/ not aura
                Just to clarify, the blue lighting is the only thing not functioning properly?

Comment

Hello,
                  i have some problem with lighting. After i turn on my pc lighting work well but then after few hours of working Halo 2.0 shows 4 windows with error "Not Get Device" and lighting stop working (but halo is still ON) till i reboot my pc.
                  Last edited by Comandante; 03-21-2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Comandante View Post
                    Hello,
                    i have some problem with lighting. After i turn on my pc lighting work well but then after few hours of working Halo 2.0 shows 4 windows with error "Not Get Device" and lighting stop working (but halo is still ON) till i reboot my pc.
                    It sounds weird, but make sure to check all connectors are secured. Sometimes the connectors are jarred loose. If it still isn't functioning, send me a private message and we will go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinosDinos View Post
                      I have an issue where halo would always switch "off" whenever i press the on button. Not sure why, the front lights are working, they're staying white but the led strip that was provided doesn't work. I've got everything plugged in correctly, sata cable is correct and the usb 2.0 one is correct. I'm on windows 10 64 bit and i'm trying to find the solutions, i've tried everything here and it seems that i may have faulty lights. My motherboard doesn't support rgb so i've used the cable that you guys provided and it still doesnt work. I've attached photos to show you where my cables are plugged, the front light working but the other led strip not. http://imgur.com/a/FFZcL . My mother board is the Asus maximus vii ranger, and i feel like it might be the usb, as my motherboard isn't recognising the usb (No unidentified usb on device manager)
                      same problem here!

Comment

Originally posted by wangqian43 View Post

same problem here!
                        Same thing, check to see if the connectors weren't jarred loose. If the problem persists, please private message me and we'll go from there.

Comment

I'm also having the issue where my infinity lights skip the purple blue cycle. It will just go green, yellow, red. Could this be because the RGB cable doesn't seem to secure itself on my motherboard?

Comment

My Halo panel was working before the lights where plugged in, but now that they are I can't flip the Halo app on, it just flips back to off. Checked connection and still can figure it out. Plz help

Comment

Originally posted by In2win2017 View Post
                              My Halo panel was working before the lights where plugged in, but now that they are I can't flip the Halo app on, it just flips back to off. Checked connection and still can figure it out. Plz help
                              Do you have the provided splitter connected? If so, are you running it with your MoBo software present? If so, that may create a conflict.

Comment

Working...
                              X