Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the lights aren't working at all, the connector is likely loose. If not, and the light are functioning, it may be an issue with Aura. That's something we can't control if that's the case.

Comment

• chembro123
      chembro123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like I said in my original post the lights of the case are working and they are set to a rainbow pattern. What I am trying to achieve is for the case lights and the memory lights to work in sync. In the past using an old version of the Aura software I was able to do this. My question is did InWin or Asus stop supporting each other in the software? I bought the case and motherboard as both companies advertised that they were compatible.

• No, we are still working with ASUS.

Comment

• chembro123
      chembro123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah okay. So do you have any ideas as to how to solve the problem that I am having. Like I said in my first post I have updated the motherboard to the latest BIOS as well as am using the latest version of the ASUS Aura software. My memory shows up but the InWin case does not. I have tried installing the Halo software as well but it does not work alongside the Aura software.

• It's difficult to say since the software doesn't belong to In Win. We recommend trying to contact ASUS.

Comment

• I am very close purchasing the Infinity case but there are few things I want to know:
      what type of led strip is it?
      is it WS2812b or WS 2813?
      ow many leds per metre?
      How easy is it to replace the LED strip if I wanted to change it to WS2812b 144 led/m and have it coded by arduino?
      Can the halo software read arduino codes?
      What do I need if my motherboard is Asus Z-97a (2014)?

I would appreciated if anyone can help.

Comment

• It's just a normal 4-pin LED strip.

It's about 10 LEDs per 300mm. They probably couldn't read arduino codes. Nothing is needed, but you won't be able to use your motherboard software, and must use the HALO software.

Comment

Working...
        X