This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to change the side logo in its standard form. It is possible to mod (likely what you've seen), but we cannot recommend that since it would void your warranty.

Comment

Oh, I see. I'll have to check how to do that then

Another question is: Do you happen to know which solution that seems to be the best out of the following?:

(I have: 1x 120mm fan at the bottom + 1x 120mm fan at top back of the case)

AIO cooler 240mm radiator mounted as:
      1) 2x 120mm Fans (pull) > Radiator > Mount Plate
      or....
      2) 2x 120mm Fans (pull) > Radiator > Mount Plate > 2x 120mm Fans (push)

Do you happen to have any info about that? (R&D or such?)

Would option #2 be better, even though there wouldn't be much space at all between the Push Fans and the inside of the front panel?

I'm thinking that Option #1 will work OK, given that some air from the bottom will reach the radiator and will be Pulled in by the fans on the other side.

On the other hand, Option #2, no matter how tight it will be between the Front Panel and the Push Fans, would work just as good given the fact that they would be pulling any air from around them and Pushing it through the radiator?

Thank you once again!

Comment

This one is tough because it depends on your set up and your preference. Our recommendation is to have the bottom as intake and the rear as outtake. But, it really just depends on your vision.

Comment

Yes, that's what I have them as at the moment The question was:

Do you happen to know which solution that seems to be the best out of the following?:

Kraken X52 AIO Cooler 240mm with radiator mounted as:

1) 2x 120mm Fans (Pulling)

<-- [] R
          <-- [] R

or....

2) 2x 120mm Fans infront of the radiator (Pulling) + 2x 120mm Fans behind the radiator (Pushing)

Pulling Air Out <-- [] R [] <-- Pushing Air In
          Pulling Air Out <-- [] R [] <-- Pushing Air In

(( Sign Explanation: <-- = Air Direction [] = Fan R = Radiator ))

Do you happen to have any info about that? (Perhaps from the R&D department?)

Would option #2 be better, even though there wouldn't be much space at all between the Push Fans and the inside of the front panel? (Because I saw that the "Push" fans were almost touching the inside of the Infinity panel)

I'm thinking that Option #1 will work OK, given that some air from the bottom will reach the radiator and will be Pulled in by the "Pull" fans.

On the other hand, Option #2, no matter how tight it may be between the Front Panel and the Push Fans, would work just as good given the fact that they would be pulling any air from around them and Pushing it through the radiator?

Comment

Hello again Mr Gomez,

I was going to start modifying my case a bit since I got it, and I decided to just just 2x fans on the radiator, when I fix that in a couple of days. So you can ignore my last post

I do have sad news (at least for myself). Today I decided to take a closer look inside to see where I'm going to place LED strips and things like that, and I saw that the side glass panel where it says "ROG Certified" has something (~3cm/1inch) scratch-like on the glass I can't believe I missed it before, but then again I didn't really inspected the glass or the case thoroughly.
            I'm 100% sure that it's faulty from fabric, since:

1) I'm extremely careful with my things, and have been even more so with the case since I got it (due to glass and such being involved).

2) The "scratch" isn't really a scratch like one would be able to do manually with something sharp, but is more like as if something came in contact with the glass while it was still warm and as such made a sort of cut inwards, into the glass.
            The cut is a bit white and has many tiny bubbles in it as well.

Would it be possible to have it replaced?

I can of course send any info and pics you may require.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by InWinFan View Post
              Hello again Mr Gomez,

I was going to start modifying my case a bit since I got it, and I decided to just just 2x fans on the radiator, when I fix that in a couple of days. So you can ignore my last post

I do have sad news (at least for myself). Today I decided to take a closer look inside to see where I'm going to place LED strips and things like that, and I saw that the side glass panel where it says "ROG Certified" has something (~3cm/1inch) scratch-like on the glass I can't believe I missed it before, but then again I didn't really inspected the glass or the case thoroughly.
              I'm 100% sure that it's faulty from fabric, since:

1) I'm extremely careful with my things, and have been even more so with the case since I got it (due to glass and such being involved).

2) The "scratch" isn't really a scratch like one would be able to do manually with something sharp, but is more like as if something came in contact with the glass while it was still warm and as such made a sort of cut inwards, into the glass.
              The cut is a bit white and has many tiny bubbles in it as well.

Would it be possible to have it replaced?

I can of course send any info and pics you may require.

Thank you!
              Haha, I was just about to answer your previous post. And that's disappointing, but no worries, we will try to correct it. What region are you from?

Comment

Talk about timing

Europe (Sweden)

Comment

Originally posted by InWinFan View Post
                  Talk about timing

Europe (Sweden)
                  Ok, please private message me your email address, and I will forward your email to the proper In Win rep.

Comment

Done!

Thank you very much once again

Comment

• Hello Mr Gomez,

I just wanted to give you an update and let you know that a replacement glass panel will be sent to me tomorrow.
                      Mr Chan (European representative, for those wondering) contacted me after just a few hours and has been extremely quick, understanding and helpful in his replies.

I've been in contact with "most" companies throughout my life, and have helped both family and friends with different issues, and I've never witnessed support like this.

You two (plus the quality and beauty of the 805i of course) are the reason I'll be sticking to In Win from now on.

Outstanding support! Simply outstanding!

Thank you very, very much for all the help and for being amazing support!

Comment

• Originally posted by InWinFan View Post
                        Hello Mr Gomez,

I just wanted to give you an update and let you know that a replacement glass panel will be sent to me tomorrow.
                        Mr Chan (European representative, for those wondering) contacted me after just a few hours and has been extremely quick, understanding and helpful in his replies.

I've been in contact with "most" companies throughout my life, and have helped both family and friends with different issues, and I've never witnessed support like this.

You two (plus the quality and beauty of the 805i of course) are the reason I'll be sticking to In Win from now on.

Outstanding support! Simply outstanding!

Thank you very, very much for all the help and for being amazing support!
                        Thank you for your positive feedback, it's always cherished and appreciated here. No problem at all, at In Win, our customers are always our No. 1 concern, and we will do anything we can to help out our valued customers. Thanks again for your kind words, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Comment

• I have this case well. My issue is that the Aura software is no longer detects the case LEDs. I have the ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha motherboard. The case LEDs are on and are rainbow cycling but there is no way to control the patterns or colors. I am using the latest ASUS BIOS as well as the latest Aura software for my motherboard. The only thing that is detected by the AURA software is my G.Skill RGB memory which I can control using the Aura software. In the past using one of the first versions of the AURA software I was able to control the case LEDs but was not able to control the memory. Please help!

Comment

• Hello fellow 805 Infinity case owners!
                            i seem to be having an issue with the HALO software. My LED strip and front panel are both running perfectly fine, they cycle through all the different modes and colours. The problem i seem to be having is once i launch the software, i proceed to switch it to "on" but then doesn't. no matter how many times i spam click on nothing changes. anyone know a fix for this issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_antichrist View Post
                              Hello fellow 805 Infinity case owners!
                              i seem to be having an issue with the HALO software. My LED strip and front panel are both running perfectly fine, they cycle through all the different modes and colours. The problem i seem to be having is once i launch the software, i proceed to switch it to "on" but then doesn't. no matter how many times i spam click on nothing changes. anyone know a fix for this issue?
                              Hello,

Are you currently running a motherboard with an RGB software? Or are you running any other RGB software in your system?

Comment

• Originally posted by chembro123 View Post
                                I have this case well. My issue is that the Aura software is no longer detects the case LEDs. I have the ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha motherboard. The case LEDs are on and are rainbow cycling but there is no way to control the patterns or colors. I am using the latest ASUS BIOS as well as the latest Aura software for my motherboard. The only thing that is detected by the AURA software is my G.Skill RGB memory which I can control using the Aura software. In the past using one of the first versions of the AURA software I was able to control the case LEDs but was not able to control the memory. Please help!
                                Do you have our HALO software downloaded too? Also, are you using the provided splitter? The splitter is provided for those that don't have an RGB ready motherboard.

Comment

• chembro123
                                  chembro123 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I do no have the HALO software installed. Like I said, in the past I was able to control both the case LEDs as well as the memory modules using the Asus Aura software. My goal is to have all the LEDs in the case in sync. Did Asus stop supporting the InWin Infinity case?
                              Working...
                              X