This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilostmypill View Post
    can I fit 140mm fans on the right side of the front rad (inside where the inwin logo is )
    You can only put 140mm fans in the front.

Comment

Hello all, is there a way to replace the led strips in the infinity window with different one, I'm aware i'd probably void the warrenty doing so but If it can be done with no damage to the case i have an interesting mod

Comment

Originally posted by Grease1991@live.com View Post
        Hello all, is there a way to replace the led strips in the infinity window with different one, I'm aware i'd probably void the warrenty doing so but If it can be done with no damage to the case i have an interesting mod
        I suppose anything is possible with modding, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Comment

So I have some issues I just got my 805 Infinity a week ago and I connect to my mobo which I have the Maximus IX with Aura Sync im new to this led stuff I connected to my mobo and I still get no lights from the mirror and it does have power im missing something just have no idea

Comment

Originally posted by ChromaKey View Post
            So I have some issues I just got my 805 Infinity a week ago and I connect to my mobo which I have the Maximus IX with Aura Sync im new to this led stuff I connected to my mobo and I still get no lights from the mirror and it does have power im missing something just have no idea
            Are you using Aura to control the lights or HALO? Since you have a Aura board, HALO isn't necessary. In other words, if you applied the splitter, and you are trying to access Aura, it won't work.

Comment

Just wanted to post my finished build, case looks amazing
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ilostmypill View Post
                Just wanted to post my finished build, case looks amazing
                You did an amazing job! She's a beauty!

Comment

I love the look of this case, my brother dropped the glass side panel 12 hours later. Thanks for quick replacement inwin!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadbrad View Post
                    I love the look of this case, my brother dropped the glass side panel 12 hours later. Thanks for quick replacement inwin!
                    We're glad to hear you got your replacement. Now, keep it away from your brother! Your build is too awesome!

Comment

Im having some problems with my Infinity, The included RGB strip seems to not be wired correctly, when trying to display Blue the color Green is displayed, it seems like the Blue and Green is swapped and this is reflected when I use Asus Aura to control the RGBs, when I tell it to display blue, the strip lights up full green, I think something may be wrong with the strip as the one in the mirror works perfectly with Asus Aura. Is there a way to get another strip, Id hate to have to return the case because of just the leds when everything else is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowDragon View Post
                        Im having some problems with my Infinity, The included RGB strip seems to not be wired correctly, when trying to display Blue the color Green is displayed, it seems like the Blue and Green is swapped and this is reflected when I use Asus Aura to control the RGBs, when I tell it to display blue, the strip lights up full green, I think something may be wrong with the strip as the one in the mirror works perfectly with Asus Aura. Is there a way to get another strip, Id hate to have to return the case because of just the leds when everything else is fine.
                        Is this in the front panel or the provided LED strip?

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

Is this in the front panel or the provided LED strip?
                          Its the included strip, the one in the mirror works fine

Comment

Its the included strip, the one in the mirror works fine
                            Please private message me and let me know which region you are from.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

Please private message me and let me know which region you are from.
                              Wont let me send a PM, Im in USA/North America, East Coast

Comment

Wont let me send a PM, Im in USA/North America, East Coast
                                I apologize for that, when you have a moment, try again. If it fails again, I will try something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X