This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 805 Infinity Owner's Club

Introducing the beauty that is the 805 mid tower chassis and placing an infinity mirror front panel to create the beauty that is the 805 Infinity. A blend elegantly brushed aluminum, tempered glass and the joy that is LED lighting! BRING ON THE LEDs!

That's correct the 805 Infinity is indeed ROG certified.

Infinity Mirror is fully RGB capable and can be controlled through a RGB capable ASUS motherboard or through a downloaded HALO driver on the In Win website.

Please visit our website for more information. http://www.inwin-style.com/en/gaming-chassis/805i

Finished first build with the 805i. Took some shots from start to finish so figured I'd share!
    Last edited by draelith; 07-12-2016, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Just ordered an 805l for a new system build. Will post pictures as the build progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by gpershall View Post
        Just ordered an 805l for a new system build. Will post pictures as the build progresses.
        Sweet! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Though I would say hi since I'm part of the club now

Comment

• anthonytsai
            anthonytsai commented
            Editing a comment
            cool !! the lighting is nice and not distracting

Thanks man!

Comment

Hey I have the case as well and for the LED's I have the ASUS Maximus VIII Hero motherboard. I got the LED's to turn on but my issue is that the software doesn't recognize that the LED's are even on or plugged in. Is there any way to fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by zachking100 View Post
              Hey I have the case as well and for the LED's I have the ASUS Maximus VIII Hero motherboard. I got the LED's to turn on but my issue is that the software doesn't recognize that the LED's are even on or plugged in. Is there any way to fix this.
              Make sure everything is plugged in properly. If the problem still persists. Go ahead and message me.

Comment

Just transplanted my build into a new 805i -- unfortunately the HALO driver is being registered by Windows Defender as a virus or malware. I'm trying to download it from here: https://www.inwin-style.com/en/gamin...oduct_download

A friend has been able to verify that it's picked up as malware as well for him. Any thoughts as to what could be going on? It could be that In Win has incorrectly signed the package, causing a false positive, but I'm hesitant to install it anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by riotonthebay View Post
                  Just transplanted my build into a new 805i -- unfortunately the HALO driver is being registered by Windows Defender as a virus or malware. I'm trying to download it from here: https://www.inwin-style.com/en/gamin...oduct_download

A friend has been able to verify that it's picked up as malware as well for him. Any thoughts as to what could be going on? It could be that In Win has incorrectly signed the package, causing a false positive, but I'm hesitant to install it anyways.
                  Direct message us your email address, and we will send the software to you by email.

Comment

"Device not get"

This is exceptionally frustrating. I have the USB 2.0 header installed, the molex power installed, the RGB connector plugged into the LED strip, arrow to arrow. I've double-checked everything. The instructions are simplified and unhelpful, and I'm not sure what to do next. I'm holding off writing a review, because I really want to love this case, but the difficulty of getting the lighting effect to work is getting to me.

Comment

Ok, so I got the lights working, but now whatever color I set resets automatically when the computer restarts.

Bit of a bummer.

Comment

I have a question with MY Asus Rampage V Edition 10 RGB Header. I plug the front panel into the header no problem everything synchronizes perfect. However i want to add an LED strip inside the case as well, but there is only 1 header on my motherboard. What are my options?

I tried using Cablemod LED Strip and chaining the Front panel plug on the end of it, but i couldnt get it to work properly together

Comment

Originally posted by riotonthebay View Post
                          Ok, so I got the lights working, but now whatever color I set resets automatically when the computer restarts.

Bit of a bummer.
                          What did you do to get the lighting to work?

Comment

Originally posted by oghabib28 View Post
                            I have a question with MY Asus Rampage V Edition 10 RGB Header. I plug the front panel into the header no problem everything synchronizes perfect. However i want to add an LED strip inside the case as well, but there is only 1 header on my motherboard. What are my options?

I tried using Cablemod LED Strip and chaining the Front panel plug on the end of it, but i couldnt get it to work properly together
                            Use the provided splitter.

Comment

Working...
                            X