Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the arrival of spring I offered a little color to my 805 with 6 RGB fans that accompany my 2 led ribbons and this gives this:

whats else

Comment

Hello,

do you have a solution to limit the accumulation of dust on the tempered glass and the case on the front side .. ???

NB: it would be interesting to show these pictures to your engineers who have developed this box...

NB 2: the computer is raised 40 cm above the floor and the vacuum cleaner is spent every week in my office
      Last edited by Phil2940; 03-28-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Hello again. Just wanted to show the progress so far on my 805. I have installed the EVGA CLC280 on the back wall next to the motherboard using a combination of pre-existing (2 unused eatx mobo mount pre-tapped holes) and custom drilled holes. I also had to custom drill some holes to install the psu shroud. There is a Raijintek logo stamped into the side of the shroud which I will cover with an LED acrylic cover of some sort. I swapped the fans on the CLC for two 140mm Thermaltake riing fans in yellow and added a riing 120 yellow at the exhaust location. I'm running the case with no front cover right now so I haven't tackled intake fans yet. Those yellow Riing fans will be replaced with Riing orange or Riing RGB or something similar, whatever I can find that matches the LED's on the MOBO which lean more towards the orange end of yellow. My temporary solution for exhausting the radiator is that I mounted the back glass using stand-offs. It will be replaced in good time. This is a work computer so the 710 suits my needs just fine but will be replaced in good time. I will also use stand off's to mount the front glass if I find my self needing to use the front for intake. Don't laugh at my GTX 710. My good card is in use at the shop while this one is at the house being built/modded. I still intend to purchase a second case striclty for spare parts. The first of which is to add an illuminated In WIn logo to the left side of the case. My newest idea for modding this case is to use the second case to widen (deepen?) the case to the right of the mobo to accommodate water cooling hardware and a few other things I will keep to myself right now. Muahahah
        Some people call it obsessed, I call it motivated.....

Comment

Good luck with your CLC 280: For me the pump dead after 5 month , a morning, without reasons...

I do not understand why you put the radiator here , there is no flow of air ( how did you shifted the tempered glass..???) : There will be a performance impact.....

why did not you install in front side ???

Last edited by Phil2940; 03-27-2018, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I put it there strictly for aesthetics. I mounted the rear glass with standoffs/spacers and I also mounted the radiator also on spacers (I used 3/8 or 1/2 inch motherboard type mounts as they are the same thread as the radiator). If you look in the pictures I posted two shots of the rear glass mount. The spacers for the glass I used are 3/8" I think. I have some 3/4" ones I can use if that gap proves to not be enough. Right now I am running the case with no front glass (front meaning the lest side) and no overclock yet so my temps are super low (idle about 27-30C). Since this is a workstation and not a gaming computer I could probably get away with the CLC 120 but I'm all about looks and I like the looks of a 240/280 rad better.
            Some people call it obsessed, I call it motivated.....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil2940 View Post
              Hello,

do you have a solution to limit the accumulation of dust on the tempered glass and the case on the front side .. ???

NB: it would be interesting to show these pictures to your engineers who have developed this box...

NB 2: the computer is raised 40 cm above the floor and the vacuum cleaner is spent every week in my office
              No solution from In Win...???

Only use a Dust Removal Spray between tempered glass front side and the box (and push some dust on the box): i dont found other solution....

if you decide to create a fine dust filter For IN WIN 805 front side , even fixe: contact me....

Comment

Comment

In the UK where can I buy additional Hard drive trays for my 805?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob2k View Post
                    In the UK where can I buy additional Hard drive trays for my 805?
                    Hello,

We've provided your information to our local sales reps. They will check the inventory and contact you via email.

Comment

Working...
                    X