Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Classic Series PSU matches so well with the 805! Awesome build! Really dig the cable management!

Comment

• EDMODCRAFT
      EDMODCRAFT commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much sir.

can you add me on facebook = Edwin saludes De Catalina

Hi is it possible to get a replacement side panel?

Comment

Originally posted by ForMySin View Post
      Hi is it possible to get a replacement side panel?
      We will private message you for further directions.

Comment

I have the Asus IX maximus Code MB which has a connector for the front panel 3.1 usb. I don't see a cable from the front panel to connect them. How do I do this?

Also, my dog broke one of my glass panels. Yes, I am blaming it on my dog! How do I replace this? TY

Comment

Originally posted by Sampia12 View Post
          I have the Asus IX maximus Code MB which has a connector for the front panel 3.1 usb. I don't see a cable from the front panel to connect them. How do I do this?

Also, my dog broke one of my glass panels. Yes, I am blaming it on my dog! How do I replace this? TY
          For that particular motherboard, it is using the 3.1 Type-C Gen 2, the 805 currently uses Gen 1.

Sure go ahead and blame the dog! In this case, what region are you from? Also, is it the front are side panel glass? 805 or 805 Infinity?

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I am in the US and it is the regular 805, side window.

Comment

Originally posted by Sampia12 View Post
              Thanks for your reply. I am in the US and it is the regular 805, side window.
              Ok, you can purchase the side panel on our eStore. http://estore.in-win.us/product_info...roducts_id=173

Comment

Hi, I have a Maximus IX Hero and a 805c case. As mentionned above, these MoBo have 3.1 Type-C Gen 2 and cannot connect to 805c case. Are there some adapter that enable the type-C front ?
                I am a little angry at your product, I looked for a while on this potential problem. I finally took the risk of getting this product, but finally it doesn't work as it should. It is very disappointing. I hope you can help us. Thanks

235/5000

Comment

The reason the 805 is not compatible to your motherboard is because it features Gen 2. The 805 is Gen 1. The reason there cannot be an adapter is the internal connectors for both are different. Gen 1 uses 19-pin connector, while Gen 2 requires a 40-pin connector. I hope this helps, let me know if you need any more information.

Comment

THIS is why I am very upset !
                    ALL PROMOTIONAL PICTURE I FOUND INDICATE THAT THE TYPE-C WAS USB 3.1 = GEN 2 !
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I learnt by reading several article on this topic, USB 3.0 = GEN1 and USB 3.1 = GEN2 .
                    So, your brand is lying !

Comment

Originally posted by mtsmtsmts View Post
                      THIS is why I am very upset !
                      ALL PROMOTIONAL PICTURE I FOUND INDICATE THAT THE TYPE-C WAS USB 3.1 = GEN 2 !
                      Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I learnt by reading several article on this topic, USB 3.0 = GEN1 and USB 3.1 = GEN2 .
                      So, your brand is lying !
                      Where did you see the 805 3.1 Type-C Gen. 2 posted?

Comment

Implicitly, InWin describes the Type-C port being a 3.1 Gen.2 port. Indeed, what I have read about the USB 3 standards can be summarized as follows:
                        - USB 3.0 is now known as USB 3.1 Gen.1
                        - USB 3.1 is now known as USB 3.1 Gen.2.

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_3.1

So, InWin promotionnal pictures are not true I mean.

The problem is that InWin distinguishes between USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 on its promotional photos. That's why I trusted the photos. I thought InWin knew this detail.
                        By calling the Type-C USB port as a Type-C 3.1 port, they must be at the USB 3.1 Gen.2 standard; And not to the USB 3.1 Gen.1 standard (like the Type-A port present on the case that is USB 3.0).

Maybe it's a mistake on your part, but I'm sure you'll understand my disappointment.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Implicitly, InWin describes the Type-C port being a 3.1 Gen.2 port. Indeed, what I have read about the USB 3 standards can be summarized as follows:
                          - USB 3.0 is now known as USB 3.1 Gen.1
                          - USB 3.1 is now known as USB 3.1 Gen.2.

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_3.1

So, InWin promotionnal pictures are not true I mean.

The problem is that InWin distinguishes between USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 on its promotional photos. That's why I trusted the photos. I thought InWin knew this detail.
                          By calling the Type-C USB port as a Type-C 3.1 port, they must be at the USB 3.1 Gen.2 standard; And not to the USB 3.1 Gen.1 standard (like the Type-A port present on the case that is USB 3.0).

Maybe it's a mistake on your part, but I'm sure you'll understand my disappointment.
                          The photo doesn't claim that it's 3.1 Type-C Gen. 2. I'm sorry if you feel mislead, that wasn't our intentions.

Comment

In my opinion, InWin explicitly sale this case as a Type-C 3.1 Gen.2 . Because on the website it says that Type-C is up to 10Gb/s data transfert. And only USB 3.1 Gen.2 does it.
                            Actually I don't know what to do with this case. It's a really nice chassis but this feature is a miss and a lie from your brand. Sorry to insist, but I recommend to your graphist to re-work advertissing campaign.

Is InWin selling other chassis that is really Type-C 3.1 (Gen.2 I mean) ?
                            Last edited by mtsmtsmts; 03-31-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

In my opinion, InWin explicitly sale this case as a Type-C 3.1 Gen.2 . Because on the website it says that Type-C is up to 10Gb/s data transfert. And only USB 3.1 Gen.2 does it.
                              Actually I don't know what to do with this case. It's a really nice chassis but this feature is a miss and a lie from your brand. Sorry to insist, but I recommend to your graphist to re-work advertissing campaign.

Is InWin selling other chassis that is really Type-C 3.1 (Gen.2 I mean) ?
                              Again, I offer our sincerest apologies. We never meant to mislead you.. We do have 303C coming out late Q2 with 3.1 Type-C Gen.2. That is our only product with Gen. 2 capabilities as of this moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X