This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crizzscott View Post

Please provide the photo. All I want to see is a picture of the connector at the end of the cable that comes from the 3.1 type C connector at the front of the case.
    We'll see if we can provide that ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by custompcdoc View Post
      I'm getting my component parts in anticipation of a new build. I am salivating over the 805 Infinity case! How soon? Can I get on a waiting list? A tester's list? Any list?

No ETA at the moment. There are no lists currently available, but we will definitely provide you with information as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

We'll see if we can provide that ASAP.
        Were you able to get hold of a picture please?

Comment

Were you able to get hold of a picture please?
          Working on it. Don't have it readily available.

Comment

Originally posted by custompcdoc View Post
            I'm getting my component parts in anticipation of a new build. I am salivating over the 805 Infinity case! How soon? Can I get on a waiting list? A tester's list? Any list?
            I 2nd this motion, I need to get on the super secret pre-order list! I have been holding out on building my first computer for soooooo long. I've had to put up with a half beaten 09' Alienware laptop to get me through, but now with this case I will build my super computer and finally rule the world. muhahaahahah :P

Comment

Originally posted by BioHaZaRd View Post

I 2nd this motion, I need to get on the super secret pre-order list! I have been holding out on building my first computer for soooooo long. I've had to put up with a half beaten 09' Alienware laptop to get me through, but now with this case I will build my super computer and finally rule the world. muhahaahahah :P

Laptop?! Say no more! We will reveal the "super-secret pre-order list" ASAP! Joking aside, we will definitely keep you up to date as soon as we can.

Comment

can you please provide the pictures

Comment

can you please provide the pictures
                  We apologize for the delay. We hope this clears up any confusion.

Comment

Nice case and I managed to squeeze some real power into it!
                    Dual Xeon 2650v4 12 core CPUs 96GB ECC RAM and a GTX 980Ti. Liquid cooling for the CPUs.
                    Plus a 512GB SSD and 2TB WD Black hard drives, sound card etc..
                    It's to be used for 3D animation and is stylish and small enough to be put on the desk rather than under it.
                    Ventilation could be better but it seems happy with the CPUs showing 40C under 100% load.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahamthorton View Post
                      Nice case and I managed to squeeze some real power into it!
                      Dual Xeon 2650v4 12 core CPUs 96GB ECC RAM and a GTX 980Ti. Liquid cooling for the CPUs.
                      Plus a 512GB SSD and 2TB WD Black hard drives, sound card etc..
                      It's to be used for 3D animation and is stylish and small enough to be put on the desk rather than under it.
                      Ventilation could be better but it seems happy with the CPUs showing 40C under 100% load.

Nice solid build!

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
                        We apologize for the delay. We hope this clears up any confusion.
                        So is it the connector that I have circled in the picture? Isn't this just a normal 19pin connector that is used for USB3.0? Is this capable of the higher speeds of usb 3.1 gen2 type C?

Comment

That's correct. The speed really depends on the motherboard, the case is ready for the Type-C.

Comment

Hey guys!

So got everything to start to put together my first build and just realised that I forgot about one little thing.....the cooling!!

This is what I have that is going to become my new rig.

In Win 805 Infinity Case
                            ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Mobo
                            i5 6600k
                            ASUS ROG GTX 1080 Strix Gaming
                            Cosair Vengeance LPX (2666)16G (2x8)
                            Samsung 850 EVo SS 250G
                            Seagate SSHD 2TB
                            EVGA Supernova 750 G2 PS

So my case comes with 1 x rear 120mm fan.

My question is really, how many more fans do I need ?

I'm wanting to put an aio liquid cooler in but don't know if I will have room given the size of the GTX 1080, anyone else going through the same thing or have got it all to work ?

I would love to hear some suggestions re aio coolers and fans, don't really care about the price.

also just so I get it right, I need an airflow fan at the rear and static pressure fans on the bottom ?

many thanks in advance!

Comment

• Beenade66
                              Beenade66 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You will have space for any AIO with 30cm+ thickness radiators if you decide to mount it on the front. (I just measured in my in win 805 case, with strix 1080 being 30cm long)

Corsair h115i GTX
                              Corsair h100i GTX

Will all fit fine.

only 2cm of clearance for air at the bottom, so sp fans would be good.

If you get a 240mm/280mm AIO,
                              you will only need 2 more fans for the bottom if you remove hard drive cage (3 fans if you plan to replace the stock In Win fan)
                              Last edited by Beenade66; 07-21-2016, 04:48 AM.

Thanks beenade! Just orderd the h100i and 2 SP fans for the bottom and an Af for the rear, the h100i wasn't a GTX tho, hopefully that doesn't matter

Comment

• Beenade66
                              Beenade66 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              they should perform roughly the same. The h100i GTX just has the new aesthetical design on the waterblock with the silver corsair badge and other little nifty changes. If the regular h100i was much cheaper, then not a problem. If it was the same price, the GTX would be a slight better option.

Also just so you know, to be able to install 2 fans for the bottom of the case, you will have to remove the hard drive cage. This means you can only have 2.5 inch sized storage devices mounted at the rear of the case.

Therefore I saw in your list, you are using a Seagate 2TB SSHD, make sure it is 2.5inch form factor not 3.5 inch otherwise you may have to mod some location to mount the hard drive.

No worries and hope you post up your awesome rig soon, would love to see it =)
                              Last edited by Beenade66; 07-21-2016, 12:38 PM.

GOOD DAY

I'm EDWIN SALUDES DE CATALINA From Philippines

Project PROTOTYPE by Edwin dEcatalina. An Intel Core i3 based system on an ASRock GAMING K6 motherboard, featuring two GALAX HOF GTX 970 graphics card in SLI mode, in an IN WIN 805 chassis with BITSPOWER watercooling components.​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                            X