X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 805 Owner's Club

In Win 805 Mid Tower Chassis

805 features a see through skeleton case structure design offering versatile HDD mounting positions creating excellent flexibility. The 805 supports the all-new reversible USB 3.1 Type-C to which increases your high speed data transmissions. The 805 is inherited the spirit of pursuing exquisite craftsmanship and innovative designing that brings not only the visual aesthetics but also gaming performance.

Unparalleled Panel Design

Modern and simplicity appearance with see through case skeleton structure for those who want a uniquely stylish chassis with modern design.

Incredibly Dynamic Visual Effects

The 270 degree wide-angle visual perspective allows you to enjoy dynamic visual and gaming presentations while the system is running.

Hi

I need a replacement side panel as I have had a mishap with mine. Can I get a replacement from anywhere in the UK?

thanks

Comment

Hi, Sorry about the mishap.

Yes, we can provide the replacement. However, more information is required for the RMA process. I have sent you a private message to your inbox, please kindly reply to us. We will have local sales contact you regarding to RMA.

Thank you
      In Win

Comment

Hello,

I just bought your 805 and I am very satisfied.

Its design is beautiful.

I was in search of a beautiful tower with a good ventilation and it meets my expectations entirely.

two comments:

the noise. I just added 2 x 120mm Bottom Fans and 1x120mm Front Fan, I find the soundproofing a little low

The light: more light on front side would have improved your tower

cordially

phil

(google traduction)
        Last edited by Phil2940; 03-02-2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil2940 View Post
          Hello,

I just bought your 805 and I am very satisfied.

Its design is beautiful.

I was in search of a beautiful tower with a good ventilation and it meets my expectations entirely.

two comments:

the noise. I just added 2 x 120mm and 1x120mm Fan Bottom Front Fan, I find the soundproofing a little low

The light: more light on front side would have improved your tower

cordially

phil

(google traduction)
          Hello Phil,

Thank you for leaving feedback on our 805 chassis. You did put together a solid build. The minimal light in the front was so you can get the honeycomb design effect so the light could bleed through. We did have a concept 805 case that we revealed at CES with an infinity mirror panel in the front. We haven't decided if we are going into production with it yet.

in-win-805-infinity-mirror.jpg

Comment

Currently considering the 805 myself, it's in an affordable price bracket and is of course stunning. Great to see so many positive reviews on here, the infinity mirror version would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BakerMan1971 View Post
              Currently considering the 805 myself, it's in an affordable price bracket and is of course stunning. Great to see so many positive reviews on here, the infinity mirror version would be awesome.
              If you ever have any questions about the 805, please let us know. Consider this forum to be a great resource to find out more about our products.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

Hello Phil,

Thank you for leaving feedback on our 805 chassis. You did put together a solid build. The minimal light in the front was so you can get the honeycomb design effect so the light could bleed through. We did have a concept 805 case that we revealed at CES with an infinity mirror panel in the front. We haven't decided if we are going into production with it yet.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n697[/ATTACH]
                I have the 805 and I love it but I have the same comment as johny, more light would be better or please get that mirror panel for production I would definitely buy it!! Either way I still love my 805 best case out here IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by stunnagee View Post

I have the 805 and I love it but I have the same comment as johny, more light would be better or please get that mirror panel for production I would definitely buy it!! Either way I still love my 805 best case out here IMHO.

Noted, and we will definitely update everyone if there is any news to spare.

Comment

非常不錯的一款機殼.... !!

Comment

Awesome to see this forum and how In Win takes feedback so well
                      Can't wait for the 805 Infinity case :O

Comment

<3 <3 <3

Comment

Comment

My In Win 805 built early this year still going strong =)
                          Last edited by Beenade66; 04-23-2016, 07:01 AM.

Comment

just finished my new build, here are some pics, still need to do cable management and I want to do a custom cooling loop, but for now, it still runs great. took the led out of the power button, but that's the only mod I did to the case. I don't like LEDs on the actual case...idk y but I like them inside showing off the build. hope everybody likes it...like I said, wires are a bit messy, but everything else looks good. its my first in win build...im probably gonna stick with you guys from now on.

Comment

Working...
                            X