• Show
Clear All

• 503 Owner's Club

Excellent Build Quality

Innovative Tempered Glass Front Cover minimalist

Modern Design with Tinted Side Window Panel
    16.jpg
    11.jpg

I just bought my very first in win computer case. I bought this model because I really like the style and look of the case. I really hope it's an easy build and the end result is to my liking. I guess we will see in about a week or two.

Comment

We look forward to your feedback and feel free to do a build long on the forum.

Comment

I am still here. I am a little late with my write up. I am just still waiting for few pieces to complete my case. Had just a few hiccups all around.

Comment

Ok. Well I am a little late on the review, but now is as good a time as any. First off I want to say that I really love this case. For the price range it gives everyone a chance to have a case that is up there with the big dogs with side glass panel and extra little features. I upgraded from a 16 year old previous case so the differences in the two kind of threw me off a little bit. For instance the raised backs inside the case to place you motherboard on threw me off, but I like them as it is, now that I know how it is supposed to be placed (lol). Here is a tiny gripe I am having with the case. The airflow in the case seems a little off for my liking. In my previous case, which was a mid tower other brand I only had two fans in it with a stock heatsink and my temps stayed pretty low. With this case I have 2 fans pulling in air from the front, 1 smaller fan on the bottom pulling in air, I had to get a aftermarket heatsink, which really did the trick as far as getting my cpu temps to my liking and one fan in the back of the case blowing air out. With all of these fans I am still just a tad iffy on temps of my ssd/hdd. Everything else in the case is cool like I would want them. Another thing to note is the cabling in the back of the case. I cabled it the first time and temps were a little warm, but opened it up and tried to redo the cabling to make it neater. When doing this my temps dropped overall. This is my first time trying to do a build like this with the cabling in the back, side panel glass and all that. That's really kind of what I wanted though, that nice up to date look with the case. It has succeeded with that. The price range really gave me a chance to do that. And I love the side glass panel allowing me to see my motherboard, heatsink, graphics card, PSU and drives. I also really love that there is a place for an ssd on top of the drive cage. That is a really nice feature. So all in all I would give this case a 4 or 4.5 out of 5 on a 5 star scale, only docking because of temps. I will still try to provide pics of my case if I am able to get some taken. Thank you In Win for allowing me to upgrade my case to a more modern design with this price range that is pretty awesome in my eyes.
          Last edited by Tobe8ishere; 08-17-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe8ishere View Post
            Ok. Well I am a little late on the review, but now is as good a time as any. First off I want to say that I really love this case. For the price range it gives everyone a chance to have a case that is up there with the big dogs with side glass panel and extra little features. I upgraded from a 16 year old previous case so the differences in the two kind of threw me off a little bit. For instance the raised backs inside the case to place you motherboard on threw me off, but I like them as it is, now that I know how it is supposed to be placed (lol). Here is a tiny gripe I am having with the case. The airflow in the case seems a little off for my liking. In my previous case, which was a mid tower other brand I only had two fans in it with a stock heatsink and my temps stayed pretty low. With this case I have 2 fans pulling in air from the front, 1 smaller fan on the bottom pulling in air, I had to get a aftermarket heatsink, which really did the trick as far as getting my cpu temps to my liking and one fan in the back of the case blowing air out. With all of these fans I am still just a tad iffy on temps of my ssd/hdd. Everything else in the case is cool like I would want them. Another thing to note is the cabling in the back of the case. I cabled it the first time and temps were a little warm, but opened it up and tried to redo the cabling to make it neater. When doing this my temps dropped overall. This is my first time trying to do a build like this with the cabling in the back, side panel glass and all that. That's really kind of what I wanted though, that nice up to date look with the case. It has succeeded with that. The price range really gave me a chance to do that. And I love the side glass panel allowing me to see my motherboard, heatsink, graphics card, PSU and drives. I also really love that there is a place for an ssd on top of the drive cage. That is a really nice feature. So all in all I would give this case a 4 or 4.5 out of 5 on a 5 star scale, only docking because of temps. I will still try to provide pics of my case if I am able to get some taken. Thank you In Win for allowing me to upgrade my case to a more modern design with this price range that is pretty awesome in my eyes.
            Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback because that's how we adjust and try to enhance our customer's experience with our products. We are happy to hear that you are really enjoying the 503, and hope it continues to serve you well. And yes please share your pictures with us once you have the photos. We would love to see the awesome job you did with your build.

Comment

One other little thing. I would really like to know what kind of rubber bottoms I could get for this case if anyone has any ideas because I have to move it around some and put it on tables and floors and so on, so I would kind of like to attach rubber bottoms on the base of this.

Comment

The feet on the bottom should be fine. They shouldn't damage surfaces as long as you don't drag the PC.

Comment

I felt a little weird putting a gripe in the comments. I just wanted to give my all around feel of the case. By no means think that I don't love this case though because I do. I am really pleased with it.

Comment

Not a problem at all. We all have our opinions and preferences and by reporting this to us, it could help us improve our products even more. We are glad that you like the 503 and hope it continues to serve you well.

Comment

Working...
                    X