H frame 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H frame 2.0

Hello! I would like to know if there is any way to repair cabinet lights h frame 2.0 ?? I have not been able to communicate with anyone who knows about this subject. If anyone knows please contact me, thank you very much!

Originally posted by yamilvasquez View Post
    Hello! I would like to know if there is any way to repair cabinet lights h frame 2.0 ?? I have not been able to communicate with anyone who knows about this subject. If anyone knows please contact me, thank you very much!
    Are you referring to the outer LED lights? Also, what exactly is the problem?

Comment

Hi Johnny Gómez !! thanks for asking. My concern is that in the future if the led lights burn, I would like to be able to repair them and I have not found anywhere a tutorial explaining how to do it. Thank you very much for all the information you can give me !!!

Comment

Originally posted by yamilvasquez View Post
        Hi Johnny Gómez !! thanks for asking. My concern is that in the future if the led lights burn, I would like to be able to repair them and I have not found anywhere a tutorial explaining how to do it. Thank you very much for all the information you can give me !!!
        You likely don't have anything to worry about for awhile. Unfortunately we don't have a tutorial for this. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
        X