No addressable rgb cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No addressable rgb cable

About 5 months ago I purchased the in win aurora 3 pack kit and since my motherboard I had did not have the proper header I didnt look for the cable in the box well today I got a new motherboard and opened my aurora box everything I didnt use except the addressable rgb cable was there idk if the kit didnt have one or if I lost it I can't say for sure but I am trying to find out what I need to do to obtain one so I can utilize aura sync
    Last edited by RodneyG87; 04-23-2018, 08:16 PM.

Hello,

What region are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
      Hello,

What region are you from?
      I am in the United states in Florida

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyG87 View Post

I am in the United states in Florida
        Ok, I sent you some instructions in your private message. Please refer to that. Thanks for your time and patience.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyG87 View Post
          About 5 months ago I purchased the in win aurora 3 pack kit and since my motherboard I had did not have the proper header I didnt look for the cable in the box well today I got a new motherboard and opened my aurora box everything I didnt use except the addressable rgb cable was there idk if the kit didnt have one or if I lost it I can't say for sure but I am trying to find out what I need to do to obtain one so I can utilize aura sync
          Hello, I have in win 303 with aurora pack and I do not have to addressable rgb cable, how can I have it?

Comment

Originally posted by lony1990 View Post

Hello, I have in win 303 with aurora pack and I do not have to addressable rgb cable, how can I have it?
            Hello, what region are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

Hello, what region are you from?
              Hello, Im from Italy

Comment

Originally posted by lony1990 View Post

Hello, Im from Italy
                Please check your private messages for further instructions.

Comment

I just bought 2 packs of the Aurora fans and having the same problem. NO rgb sync cable in either pack and cant figure out how to connect it to my ASUS mother motherboard
                  Im from Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Malarashi View Post
                    I just bought 2 packs of the Aurora fans and having the same problem. NO rgb sync cable in either pack and cant figure out how to connect it to my ASUS mother motherboard
                    Im from Australia
                    Hi Malarashi,

Please check your private message for further information. ​​​​​​​

Comment

I also bought one set of Aurora fans and having the same problem. NO rgb sync cable in it and cant figure out how to connect it to my ASUS mother motherboard
                      Im from Tokyo, Japan.

Comment

Working...
                      X