Polaris RGB fan kit missing parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polaris RGB fan kit missing parts

So this morning I received my order of the In Win Polaris RGB case fan kit.

The 2 fans look to be high quality, but I haven't a way to use or test them as I'm missing the RGB Y-cable to connect the fans to my Asus mobos header. Also NOT in the sealed box were the screws (x8), OR the 4-pin header.

So all that came in the kit were the two fans, an the short (100mm), an long (800mm) 4-pin fan leads.

Went to the In Win website an can not find where to even purchase the y cable that is essential, even if it wasn't included as it should have been.

This is a new build that is only lacking my cooling, an I NEED these parts ASAP. Please advise?

Hello,

We are sorry you had this experience.To help you to get the missing Y-cable, please go to our RMA page (https://www.inwin-style.com/en/contact/rma). Our local representative will help you soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Thank you, but I'm a bit confused on that link.

I purchased new from Amazon, so what would I put in the "Invoice number" box? This is the first time I've had any sort of problem.

Again, thank you for getting back to me.

Comment

Hello,

In order to help you with the problem. We sent a private message to your mailbox. Please check it.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Seems I didn't receive a message, either on these forums, or at my email at mutter94@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X