Aurora fans on Asus strix x370-f gaming mobo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora fans on Asus strix x370-f gaming mobo

question does the aurora fan kit support asus sync on the strix x370-f mobo? I just ordered the fan kit from amazon tonight and wanted to make sure. I figured it did since it stated it supported it on the hero mobo which is almost identical to mine. And another question is where can we buy singles of these fans? I have looked online and can only find 3 packs and I kinda need 4 fans not 3 and definitely not 6.

Hi,

To sync with Aurora Fan, the pin define of the addressable RGB cable is 3 pin. The ASUS strix x370-f mobo has no addressable RGB header. The mobo can only be synced with RGB fans. Please check the attached file for the mobo compatibility list or the site https://estore.in-win.com/product/fa...ack-red_3-pack for more details.
    For the Aurora singles fan package, we will have it on our In Win eStore around the end of Dec. https://estore.in-win.com/

Thank you.
    Attached Files

Comment

The single fans will be sold on amazon too? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nachosony11 View Post
        The single fans will be sold on amazon too? Thanks
        They may eventually go on Amazon, but will likely be sold on our eStore first.

Comment

But i'm from argentina and omnmy country the only way to have the fans is buying on amazon...so; i must buy 2 pack x 3. The conector LED TO LED (3 PIN) is an universal conector? Because if i buy 2 pack x3 i can't use one led strip and i need the conector of led to led to chain the last led strip..thanks!

Comment

Buying the two three packs should work. If you wanted to use all of the LED strips in the build, you should be able to chain them together.

Comment

Yes i want to chain the 6 fans and the 4 led strip together with the addresable rgb cable but the last rgb led strip couldn' be conmected beacuse i need one more LED TO LED conector..so i want to know if this cable is universal and easy to get it or is an special cable..thanks again for help me!

Comment

We don't recommend using any other cables but our own. That said, what region are you from?

Comment

I'm from argentina i really love the aurora fans

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                    Hi,

To sync with Aurora Fan, the pin define of the addressable RGB cable is 3 pin. The ASUS strix x370-f mobo has no addressable RGB header. The mobo can only be synced with RGB fans. Please check the attached file for the mobo compatibility list or the site https://estore.in-win.com/product/fa...ack-red_3-pack for more details.
                    For the Aurora singles fan package, we will have it on our In Win eStore around the end of Dec. https://estore.in-win.com/

Thank you.
                    Ok with that said theoretically could I utilize a DuPont cable to convert the standard rgb header into an addressable one by plugging into the proper 3 pins on the standard header?

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyG87 View Post

Ok with that said theoretically could I utilize a DuPont cable to convert the standard rgb header into an addressable one by plugging into the proper 3 pins on the standard header?
                      Hi,
                      We don't recommend using any other cables but our own. In this case, you can use AURORA controller to control the addressable lighting effect.

Comment

Working...
                      X