Aurora FANS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora FANS

Hi.. i'm planning to connect 6 aura fans to my motherboard that it has 2 port 4pin 12V and 1 port 3pin 5Vaddresaable.. if its possible how could i connect it? Or there's limit of fans that could be connect ir?
    ..thanks for help me.

If your motherboard has both an addressable and RGB header, then you can absolutely sync it to Aura. And as long as your fans chain together properly, six fans should be fine.

Comment

I have a x299-e motherboard with both addressable and RGB header...please explain the connection setup in more detail..from controler.

Comment

If your motherboard has addressable and RGB header, then you can request an addressable cable from In Win (email to service@in-win.com.tw, with your invoice and your shipping details and contact number).
        You just connect the provided addressable cable to your AURORA fan, then 3-pin plugs into your motherboard ADD header, then your fans can be controlled directly by your motherboard software.
        There is no need to install your control box because AURORA will be synced directly with motherboard. But if you would like to use more AURORA fans in your system, for example, 6 AURORA fans, make sure you adjust your motherboard software to support enough addressable LED. One Aurora fan has 4 LED, 6 fans means there are 24 LED, so software must support 24 LED, otherwise they may light up properly.
        Attached Files

Comment

Pretty much what he said ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by littlejeremy View Post
            If your motherboard has addressable and RGB header, then you can request an addressable cable from In Win (email to service@in-win.com.tw, with your invoice and your shipping details and contact number).
            You just connect the provided addressable cable to your AURORA fan, then 3-pin plugs into your motherboard ADD header, then your fans can be controlled directly by your motherboard software.
            There is no need to install your control box because AURORA will be synced directly with motherboard. But if you would like to use more AURORA fans in your system, for example, 6 AURORA fans, make sure you adjust your motherboard software to support enough addressable LED. One Aurora fan has 4 LED, 6 fans means there are 24 LED, so software must support 24 LED, otherwise they may light up properly.
            So to clarify, do I just plug the addressable cable into my first fan, then daisy chain the rest of the fans and light strips? Then plug the ADD cable into my ADD header. After all is set up, go to my motherboard software and setup so there is the right amount of LEDs?

Comment

Jedi_Ratboy I have a MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON, so let me show you by photos.
              yes you are right. For the addressable Y cable, you plug in 3 pin into motherboard ADD header, and the 4 pin into motherboard fan header; the other side of Y cable 6pin is to plug in AURORA fan "IN" . Then you use modular cable to daisy chain the rest of 6 fans. In the end, you connect to LED strip. Final step is to set up your motherboard software.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Jedi_Ratboy
                Jedi_Ratboy commented
                Editing a comment
                Alrighty, thanks for clarification!

So; the addressable Y cable it' s included on the 3 pack fans? And the TURBO option is available when the fans are synced with the motherboard? Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X