In Win Aurora fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

Correct. Some of the cables will actually be longer than the ones provided in the 303 Aurora fan set.
    Great, thanks!

Second question, if three fans are daisy chained, do they all have to run at the same speed or can they be different? So, say, could I run the rear exhaust fan in a 301 at a different speed to the ones in the front exhaust?

Comment

Not at this time.

Comment

got 3 on the way!!! so excited!!

Comment

Hello everyone,
        just wanted to ask something about the aurora fans even though It's been asked before but some time has gone by and I was looking around the inwin website and saw this
        https://imgur.com/a/4hAUN ( original website : https://www.in-win.com/en/fans/aurora#product_overview )
        is it finally possible? Will the inwin fan hub be able to connect to an asus mobo and be able to be controlled by aura sync? Am I getting too exited or is it becoming real?
        (sorry for asking this again)
        also one more question, ATM aurora fans come in a set of three, if need four, will you guys start selling them individually?
        thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojojojo View Post
          Hello everyone,
          just wanted to ask something about the aurora fans even though It's been asked before but some time has gone by and I was looking around the inwin website and saw this
          https://imgur.com/a/4hAUN ( original website : https://www.in-win.com/en/fans/aurora#product_overview )
          is it finally possible? Will the inwin fan hub be able to connect to an asus mobo and be able to be controlled by aura sync? Am I getting too exited or is it becoming real?
          (sorry for asking this again)
          also one more question, ATM aurora fans come in a set of three, if need four, will you guys start selling them individually?
          thanks!
          A couple of things:

If we're going to get technical, is it possible? Yes. There are Aura boards (and other motherboards) that will sync with our Aurora fans, however, the boards MUST have digital and analog connectors (AKA adjustable/addressable and RGB connectors).

That said, we do also have our Polaris case fans coming out that will sync no problem.

In regards to the individual fans, yes we will sell the Aurora fans individually, we are currently targeting an October release for them.

Comment

quick question i want to make custom sets of cables. I un-boxed the fans and realized that the cable connectors are smaller than i thought they would be.

anyone know were i can get some of these connectors and pins?

Comment

Are you asking for the layout?

Comment

i would need a pin out, but i would need to be able to source the connectors and pins so i can make a set of custom cables first.

Comment

Originally posted by PCMasterTech View Post
                  i would need a pin out, but i would need to be able to source the connectors and pins so i can make a set of custom cables first.
                  We will private message you.

Comment

A couple of things:

If we're going to get technical, is it possible? Yes. There are Aura boards (and other motherboards) that will sync with our Aurora fans, however, the boards MUST have digital and analog connectors (AKA adjustable/addressable and RGB connectors).

That said, we do also have our Polaris case fans coming out that will sync no problem.

In regards to the individual fans, yes we will sell the Aurora fans individually, we are currently targeting an October release for them.
                    Ah hell. I wish I would have seen this forum earlier. I ordered the Aurora kit due to the Asus Aura Sync logo on the website thinking they would work with my MOBO. I now see that I just have the RGB header and not an address header.

I did not realize that there was more than one version. I guess I will have to return the kit when it arrives.

Comment

Does anyone know if you can run dual controller modules? I have 6 fans and they are very far from each other so i cant have one daisy chain between each set of 3.

Comment

You can only run one control box per system.

Comment

You can only run one control box per system.
                          That sux. I spoke with someone from InWin on Social Media who said maybe a longer cable could be made for me but they disappeared. =( I dont know what to do now.

Comment

Sometimes answers take a little time.

Comment

This is doing my head in. All good info but this is my problem iv got an rog strix x99 gaming and it has a Aura rgb header and i don't want to plug in my aurora fan kit just in case its not addressable.
                              Capture.JPG

The Pic included shows why i'm getting confused, Its not clear cut.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Talan_one; 09-29-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X