No announcement yet.

In Win Aurora fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah ok thank you too bad was hoping it was with it up to search for another case fan then

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

No. Aurora will have its own software and remote control.
      The ASUS North America YouTube channel shows the Aurora fan controller being controlled by Aura Sync... Is this no longer possible?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMUZMfnLTtw

Comment

Originally posted by SoapyShazbot View Post

The ASUS North America YouTube channel shows the Aurora fan controller being controlled by Aura Sync... Is this no longer possible?
          Those were specially made for ASUS's presentation. It was kind of test for future models.

Comment

I could now renew my please to make this super cool controller box available for the retail market, obviously there is quite a demand for it

Comment

Originally posted by stna1981 View Post
              I could now renew my please to make this super cool controller box available for the retail market, obviously there is quite a demand for it
              We always keep everything in consideration.

Comment

Now I'm sitting here in Germany, counting days till June and waiting to complete my rig with these... (TG in the front, absolutely L-O-V-I-N-G it) xD -.-

But one little question: Are they effective for static pressure? So could I use them on my radiators as well? I would LOVE these on mine, as I really don't like the normal black ones (kinda), otherwise I would have to go with some other fans, but I couldn't find any other fans I loved that much in terms of design and usability, as I DEFINITELY want daisy chain and a software... of course other manufacturers could give me that (not mentioning any names, but maybe you can guess), but I totally HATE the design of them...

Comment

Originally posted by petzelei View Post
                  Now I'm sitting here in Germany, counting days till June and waiting to complete my rig with these... (TG in the front, absolutely L-O-V-I-N-G it) xD -.-

But one little question: Are they effective for static pressure? So could I use them on my radiators as well? I would LOVE these on mine, as I really don't like the normal black ones (kinda), otherwise I would have to go with some other fans, but I couldn't find any other fans I loved that much in terms of design and usability, as I DEFINITELY want daisy chain and a software... of course other manufacturers could give me that (not mentioning any names, but maybe you can guess), but I totally HATE the design of them...
                  You can certainly mount them on radiators.

Comment

Hello!
                    I'm from Russia
                    And I have 3 questions.
                    Will they maintain management through Asus Aura Sync ???
                    When deliveries to Russia begin ?
                    And what will be included in the delivery package or what will they be ?

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by burabaika View Post
                      Hello!
                      I'm from Russia
                      And I have 3 questions.
                      Will they maintain management through Asus Aura Sync ???
                      When deliveries to Russia begin ?
                      And what will be included in the delivery package or what will they be ?

Thank you in advance!
                      Hello from the U.S.!

1.) At this time, the Aurora fans will be reliant on its own downloadable software featured on our website. https://www.in-win.com/en/fans/aurora
                      2.) Give me some time, I will try and find out some more information for you.
                      3.) The kit should feature: three Aurora RGB LED case fans, two LED strips, modular cables and a control box.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
                        I hope this helps.
                        It really helped! The Kit is excellent!

One more question: What is the expected cost?

Comment

Originally posted by burabaika View Post
                          It really helped! The Kit is excellent!

One more question: What is the expected cost?
                          Actually, when you have a moment, please private message me your email address. We will forward you to the proper In Win rep. Thank you for your time and patience.

Comment

If I got it correctly, the Aurora fans need a separate controller box which is the controlled via the mentioned software. There is already an Aura Sync compatible controller box available, the one which is used in the 805 Infinity. So is it really a big step to also make the dedicated Aurora controller compatible with ASUS Aura Sync? Is it so different from the 805i controller?

Comment

Originally posted by stna1981 View Post
                              If I got it correctly, the Aurora fans need a separate controller box which is the controlled via the mentioned software. There is already an Aura Sync compatible controller box available, the one which is used in the 805 Infinity. So is it really a big step to also make the dedicated Aurora controller compatible with ASUS Aura Sync? Is it so different from the 805i controller?
                              You have it correctly pegged. There are certain differences between the product, but keep in mind, I never said that we won't develop such a product.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it and hope to be able to hold it in my hands soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X