In Win Aurora fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveFrisbey View Post
    Well this is truly disappointing for me, especially since I just purchased the 303 case not more than a week ago. With the intent on using aurora fans.
    I wish I would have found this thread sooner.
    We will be releasing the fans individually, but at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Is there a date set for when the 303 cases will have the aurora fans in them? I want to buy a 303, but I want to wait until the aurora fans are included. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by micheall View Post
        Is there a date set for when the 303 cases will have the aurora fans in them? I want to buy a 303, but I want to wait until the aurora fans are included. Thanks
        In the North American region, it should be available on Newegg in the next day or so.

Comment

What the market is really missing are LED RGB fans that can be configured using ASUS Aura Sync. InWin could easily fill this gap by making the controller box from the 805 Infinity available for retail market. This would perfectly match the great Aurora fans and make fully customizable RGB modding a dream.

Do you think we can hope to ever be able to buy that controller separately?

Comment

Originally posted by stna1981 View Post
            What the market is really missing are LED RGB fans that can be configured using ASUS Aura Sync. InWin could easily fill this gap by making the controller box from the 805 Infinity available for retail market. This would perfectly match the great Aurora fans and make fully customizable RGB modding a dream.

Do you think we can hope to ever be able to buy that controller separately?
            It's not unreasonable to request those types of fans. As far as the 805i controller box, it is currently unavailable for purchase on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
              As far as the 805i controller box, it is currently unavailable for purchase on its own.
              That's true. But why is that? The hardware exists, it is working, there is a demand for it, so why not just release it to the market? InWin could earn good money with it and modders would be happy. Moreover, it would be a good reason for modders to prefer the Aurora fans over the other RGB fans of Corsair, NZXT, Thermaltake or whatever. It could not be easier for you to sell your products?

Comment

That's true. But why is that? The hardware exists, it is working, there is a demand for it, so why not just release it to the market? InWin could earn good money with it and modders would be happy. Moreover, it would be a good reason for modders to prefer the Aurora fans over the other RGB fans of Corsair, NZXT, Thermaltake or whatever. It could not be easier for you to sell your products?
                Never said it won't happen.

Comment

Hmm, so can you maybe tell whether there are at least any plans for this?

Comment

Hmm, so can you maybe tell whether there are at least any plans for this?
                    Nothing to report definitively. What I can say is our aim is to provide the most innovative products on the market. We put much emphasis on being different, quality, performance and design. So will it happen, possibly. How soon? Not sure.

Comment

seems to be maybe in may check also facebook status In win Usa

Comment

Originally posted by Gofran2? View Post
                        seems to be maybe in may check also facebook status In win Usa
                        Yup, our aim is to release the Aurora fans sometime in May.

Comment

Also in Europe?

Comment

are they also aura sync compatible ?

Comment

Also in Europe?
                            Give me some time to find out for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Gofran2? View Post
                              are they also aura sync compatible ?
                              No. Aurora will have its own software and remote control.

Comment

Working...
                              X