In Win Aurora fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Win Aurora fans

yo guys i was looking to see if there is any ETA on the Aurora fans? i need these fans for my next build. really like what they did with the cables for the fans.

I'm waiting too! I want to put 12 of them into IN WIN 509 ROG case with c900w PSU! ....does anybody know ETA ....its been shown over 6 months ago! .....Something must be wrong?

Aurora Fans (Black/Red) https://www.inwin-style.com/en/fans/aurora

509 ROG Case & C900W PSU

https://www.inwin-style.com/en/gaming-chassis/509

https://www.inwin-style.com/en/gaming-power-supply/c900w
    Last edited by ToxicTaZ; 01-23-2017, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Ha ha, nothing wrong at all. We are working on them being released in February. If not, for surely Q1.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post
        Ha ha, nothing wrong at all. We are working on them being released in February. If not, for surely Q1.
        Thank You!

Comment

Glad to be apart of the In Win forum! Looking forward to those fans. I have everything I need for a completed build except for these fans. My build is thirsty!

Comment

Originally posted by jakesnow View Post
            Glad to be apart of the In Win forum! Looking forward to those fans. I have everything I need for a completed build except for these fans. My build is thirsty!
            Soon. And welcome!

Comment

Do they come in 140mm as well?

i would need 2 in the front
              1 in the back
              and ...depending on what i do 2, 3 or 4 in the top of my case.
              i've seen they can connect to the RGB header of the Asus Mainboards, that would be really nice if they would sync with Asus Aura.

Comment

As of now, they will only come in 120mm options.

Comment

Too bad... Corsair only does 120mm for their RGB Fans as well, then my last hope is Cooler Master, they at least announced 140mm versions at CES 2017.
                  All the 140mm RGB Fans on the market right now are the ones with that RING optic, like NZXT or Themaltake have going... i'm not a fan of that optic, i prefer the blades and everything glowing, so at the moment there just aren't any good options.

I got my entire rig now covered in RGB lights, only the 140mm LED Fans are still static blue (they are at least super silent at 500rpm, so they got that going for them), but it kinda ruins the look when i try to swap away from blue.
                  #PCMR Problems ;P

I get it that the market for 120mm Fans is just bigger, but it leaves me with not many options to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
                    Too bad... Corsair only does 120mm for their RGB Fans as well, then my last hope is Cooler Master, they at least announced 140mm versions at CES 2017.
                    All the 140mm RGB Fans on the market right now are the ones with that RING optic, like NZXT or Themaltake have going... i'm not a fan of that optic, i prefer the blades and everything glowing, so at the moment there just aren't any good options.

I got my entire rig now covered in RGB lights, only the 140mm LED Fans are still static blue (they are at least super silent at 500rpm, so they got that going for them), but it kinda ruins the look when i try to swap away from blue.
                    #PCMR Problems ;P

I get it that the market for 120mm Fans is just bigger, but it leaves me with not many options to choose from.
                    Thank you for your feedback. We are considering all options as we step deeper into the case fan market.

Comment

Hi Johnny,

I spoke to you on the phone a few weeks back and you were cool enough to respond to my message. I heard a terrible rumor today. The In Win Aurora fans will be released this month or next (Q1) as you said. However, they will be OEM'd in the In-Win 303 case or another In-Win case and wont be available for sale to consumers until May or June (Q2).

In your position it would be simple for you to validate any of these claims. So whats the deal? Are the fans going to be available to consumers without having to buy an In-Win case in Q1?

BTW, we all have different opinions of soon, but I would challenge anyone who thought Q2 is soon. We're counting on you brother! Just wanna know what the deal is.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jakesnow View Post
                        Hi Johnny,

I spoke to you on the phone a few weeks back and you were cool enough to respond to my message. I heard a terrible rumor today. The In Win Aurora fans will be released this month or next (Q1) as you said. However, they will be OEM'd in the In-Win 303 case or another In-Win case and wont be available for sale to consumers until May or June (Q2).

In your position it would be simple for you to validate any of these claims. So whats the deal? Are the fans going to be available to consumers without having to buy an In-Win case in Q1?

BTW, we all have different opinions of soon, but I would challenge anyone who thought Q2 is soon. We're counting on you brother! Just wanna know what the deal is.

Thanks
                        Hello Jake,

I sincerely apologize for the delay and the slight change of plans. We are changing directions because the 303 layout better accommodates the current Aurora fan configuration. On top of all of that, the batch that we have is in small quantities, and not nearly enough to accommodate the demand. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to refine the Aurora fan package and release them at a later time. It wasn't an easy decision, but we felt it was best made this way. Our top priority is to make sure that our customers' wants, needs and expectations are met. We intend to do so. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Thanks for being a stand-up guy about it. As someone who use to work for a software SAAS with hardware scaling applications In Wins move isn't a huge surprise. However the market was primed for this line-up. Corsair, ThermalTake, NZXT all the big boys couldn't successfully pull off the software involved without major hiccups in their applications and if In Win wasn't ready to compete successfully it's best they didn't try. I would say on one hand it was savvy on the other the spin relating to the 303 accommodation would have been foreseen long before the press release and not something that just cropped up. Lets face it, daisy chain, software enabled fans and In Win only plans to release in the 120mm profile...

By just releasing with one of the few budget cases In Win offers it reduces their overhead in software related issues, cuz let's face it nobody got that right and it appears In Win wasn't confident either. It's like these companies don't invest enough in developer talent. There are several open source developers creating sync applications that work better than proprietary apps being sold with mfg fans. NZXT is begging for help and apologizing every 30 days, but wont release their SDK's. Silly.
                          Love In Wins hardware tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

Hello Jake,

I sincerely apologize for the delay and the slight change of plans. We are changing directions because the 303 layout better accommodates the current Aurora fan configuration. On top of all of that, the batch that we have is in small quantities, and not nearly enough to accommodate the demand. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to refine the Aurora fan package and release them at a later time. It wasn't an easy decision, but we felt it was best made this way. Our top priority is to make sure that our customers' wants, needs and expectations are met. We intend to do so. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
                            sounds good man! really stoked for the release of the fans. it changes the game for wire management. :P ill order cheap fans for now.

Comment

Well this is truly disappointing for me, especially since I just purchased the 303 case not more than a week ago. With the intent on using aurora fans.
                              I wish I would have found this thread sooner.

Comment

Working...
                              X