Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeved Cable Corsai AX Series Whit PSU c750

Hello to all,
    I'm here to ask for help using sleeved cables on c750 psu.
    If I use these cables, the pc does not start, if I use the default cables it all works well.
    How can I test the sleeved cables to ensure they are working?
    The connectors are perfect for both motherboards and PSUs.

Thank you all

Sorry for the bad English

Originally posted by Owercraft View Post
    Hello to all,
    I'm here to ask for help using sleeved cables on c750 psu.
    If I use these cables, the pc does not start, if I use the default cables it all works well.
    How can I test the sleeved cables to ensure they are working?
    The connectors are perfect for both motherboards and PSUs.

Thank you all

Sorry for the bad English
    Hello there,

First off, your English is fine. In regards to your question, it's a little hard to say without actually seeing what you're dealing with. We don't recommend sleeving or altering your cables in any manner since it will void your warranty. Some sleeves are simply not compatible with the cables. If you do plan on going through with it, we urge you to do so cautiously.

Comment

Hello
      I do not want to modify existing cables, but use a cable kit (in my possession) of corsair sleeved for PSU series AX

Comment

Ok, that makes a little more sense now. The cables provided are not universal, and not any cable set will work with the PSU. Actually, you may want to be careful, continuously using an incompatible cable set may cause damage to the PSU.

Comment

Hi...i am a new user here. As per my knowledge they will not suggest sleeving or altering your cables in any manner since it will void your warranty. Some s
          leeves are simply not compatible with the cables.

Comment

Working...
          X