inwin aurora RGB fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inwin aurora RGB fans

I'm having issues with my fans they won't speed up or anything just run at stock speed. I've downloaded the inwin aurora software as well and that doesn't recognize either. My kit was also missing the address header cable "y cable"
    MOBO - ASUS STRIX Z370 F gaming

can someone help me not sure if i've plugged the 4pin from mobo in a wrong spot. I've plugged mine into the Chassis "1"

Hi,

Please make sure you also connect USB-4 pin connecting wire to the motherboard. If the fan speed still cannot be controlled, please upload the photos of your wire connections.

And for the missing Y-cable, please fill out the RMA form (https://www.inwin-style.com/en/contact/rma), according the your region, our local representative will contact you soon. Thank you.

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/oqMfs

Please let me know if the images don't work. The USB - 4pin doesn't plug anywhere into my motherboard as if i plugged it in it would go into the addressable pin which will damage the motherboard if i did. Please let me know if i have plugged anything incorrectly.

Thank you I will send a email for the RMA form.

thanks

Comment

Hi,

The USB-4pin connecting wire can plug into the USB headers on the motherboard. Please DO NOT plug it into RGB headers. You can also check the attached image for more information.

Thank you.

Comment

Ah alright I will try that tonight and let you know how it goes. Looks like I will lose some usb ports on my case all for better airflow which I will take haha.
          I will report back once I get home to see if this works. Thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
            Hi,

The USB-4pin connecting wire can plug into the USB headers on the motherboard. Please DO NOT plug it into RGB headers. You can also check the attached image for more information.

Thank you.
            i have connected as directed and still won't be detected by bios or the aurora software. Have i maybe received a faulty controller?

Comment

Working...
            X