Halo software not working with 805 infinity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo software not working with 805 infinity

My in win 805 front panel lighting is not working i have everything connected but when i click ON, on the halo software it moves back to off any kind of help would be appreciated i have all the wiring done I've triple checked it its all connected but won't work

I have the same exact issue. I have checked everything and the software just won't turn on. Any ideas on what we cold be missing?

Comment

When you both have a moment, please PM me pictures of your connections. This will give me a better idea what the issue may be.

Comment

So I got the software to work, but now the lights aren't coming on. And sometimes it says unrecognized USB device and I have to uninstall and reinstall the device for it to recognize at all. Any reason for all of this?

Comment

What motherboard are you using?

Comment

I'm on the msi pro carbon z170 currently which I don't believe has an led input

Comment

I am having the same problem. The LED's turn on when I turn on my computer but the software won't work. I click On and it automatically clicks off. I've tried version 1 and 2. How do I fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by aokusa91 View Post
                I'm on the msi pro carbon z170 currently which I don't believe has an led input
                The board does support Mystic Light, but are there any RGB headers?

Comment

Originally posted by BombinUrVillage View Post
                  I am having the same problem. The LED's turn on when I turn on my computer but the software won't work. I click On and it automatically clicks off. I've tried version 1 and 2. How do I fix this?
                  What MoBo are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator Johnny Gomez View Post

What MoBo are you using?
                    MB: Asus Rog x99 strix gaming

open Halo led flash once and turn off, then shows "not get device".

What should i do ?

Comment

ASUS ROG X99 has RGB header, so you just need to plug in 805i LED strip to motherboard 4pin header, then you can sync the lighting and control from motherboard software. There is no need to download HALO or use In Win LED module.
                      https://www.in-win.com/en/gaming-chassis/805i/ from this link, you can see the instruction, I guess you use LED module and RGB header at same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X